Help! i can't find these cars

Felipe007

Who knows where are this cars below???

*COPY THIS TOPIC TO YOURS, ANSWER AND SEND IT ME BACK OK?

Benson:

Berkley van:

Boxville black:

Buccaneer:

Dune:

Enforcer:

Fbi truck:

Freight:

Hot Knife:

News chopper:

Police maverick:

Quad:

RC's bandit, baron,goblin,tiger:

Romero:

Swat truck:

Benson: Driving around LS docks

Berkley van: They spawn only one the 2nd Zero's mission or the "Beefy Baron" RC game. I think you can't get one in a "fair way" because thay spawn only when you drive the RC plane, and dissapear after that

Boxville black: Near driving school in SF, near Ganton gym in LS, or the north- east rest stop on the LV highway

Buccaneer: % (Is that the one lowriding look-a-like car?)

Dune: Beat one of the events at LV stadium (the one with collecting checkpoints) and Dune will always spawn in front of the stadium

Enforcer: Get a 4 star wanted level and they'll start to appear on the streets

Fbi truck: This is a hidden vehicle. You can get it either by using a vehicle spawn trainer, or modding the cargrp.dat file

Freight: Just get to any train station in SA and one will come

Hot Knife: Get all golds in driving school to have one spawn in front of the school. That is the only way.

News chopper: It appears when you get 3 star level or higher. You can fly one if you enter the "Whirly bird checkpoint" race at the LV airport

Police maverick: They appear when you get a 3 star wanted level. I'm not sure, but I think there's one in north SF

Quad: In the desert there's a small town with wigwams. I think that you can find one in that town. They also appear in some of the desert camps and near the one lake in badlands

RC's bandit, baron,goblin,tiger: Zero's missions

Romero: In front of Katy's house, near hospital in a few desert towns, near the church in LS and near the large Wedding chappel in LV

Swat truck: Actually, it's called SWAT tank. You can find it only on the mission "End of the Line", or the same way as mentioned in FBI truck section

Edited by Slayer

• 2 months later...