GTA Carcer City, Anyone?

I think that GTA 4 will be in the 70's, or 1971, to be precice. This is the year that Tommy Vercetti is arrested for 15 years (1986 released). I think that you are Salvatore in his 30's (assuming he is about 60 in GTA3) and the game is mainly set around carser city, but you can go to SA, Vice and Liberty city. It would be cool to see the cites as they would be in the seventies. Carser city is probably based on Chicargo or Washington DC. i have made a fake cover for the game.

post-3899-1143335350.jpg

I think he was too lazy to photoshop the 3 for playstation 3. And I believe they will call it GTA4, like GTA3 was not called "GTA Liberty Cityl"

I do believe, maybe not this coming GTA, but maybe the following one with be set in Carcer City. The only thing that goes against my notion is how there is already a game by rockstar set in carcer city. am i right?

I think he was too lazy to photoshop the 3 for playstation 3. And I believe they will call it GTA4, like GTA3 was not called "GTA Liberty Cityl"

I do believe, maybe not this coming GTA, but maybe the following one with be set in Carcer City. The only thing that goes against my notion is how there is already a game by rockstar set in carcer city. am i right?

thanks for your criticism. i have redone the cover better and put PS3 titles and well... just have a look! lol p.s wat game haz carcer city? im not sure. i only pay attention to GTA games! lol also as i said if its in the 70s era they could put a car chase scene that goes through a shopping mall, like in the blues brothers. that would be cool.

post-3899-1143526815.jpg

Edited by ~grovefam4life~

I agree that a car chase scene would be sweet going through a mall. And with everything going to destructible environment, it would be sweet to see a shit load of debris flying everywhere.

lol p.s wat game haz carcer city? im not sure. i only pay attention to GTA games!

http://www.rockstargames.com/manhunt/

That is the game R* already has set in "carcer city." I have my doubts that they would reuse that name. And through San Andreas, they were probably just aluding to the game Manhunt when the name "Carcer City" was read over the radio.

Yeah fo sho' I think they should make a Triple Pack one should be set in the 1950's and it should be Salvatore Leone's father and how he created the Leone Mafia and the other one should be made in the 1960's about how sonny forelli creatd the forelli brothers and the other one should be in present time

I don't think that carser city should be it.. they should just make it GTA4 or GTA IV.. no name of where it takes place... but i do think that there should be like a pack.. you get like a 1950ish game, and then you get like a futuristic type one.. like in 2250.. or something.. no flying cars though.. just regular cars.. maybe looking more futuristic though.. that would be cool..

• 4 weeks later...
I don't really like the idea, dude...

yeah i agree, if R* made gta all futuristic like it wouldnt be the same... like imagine laser guns and all that sci-fi stuff. i like the GTA games because they replicate the real world today or 20 years ago and going 50 years into the future would be just weird :blink: some people could create mods for all the sci-fi stuff but i want to keep it real. it just wouldnt be the same car thefting killing people game we all know and love! i know you guys said no flying cars but if there was how would u steal them? :huh:

P.S. but i do agree with the idea of having it in present time. and sorry for the critisism but i just dont see this idea happening for a GTA game.

Edited by ArturKim21

• 3 weeks later...

GTA IV should definitely be set in London or the scottish Rockstar North will probably set in Edinburgh or Glasgow, in Scotland. Grand Theft Scotto, or in my County/State, Grand Theft Auto IV: Lancashire. I'd probably star in it, in my Hometown, Blackburn!