Stupid ryder mission

Strike9

how do you win the mission robbing uncle sam ryder is an idiot i rather do the shooting i have 2 submachine guns! and the forklift is bullet proof! :bashhead:

If his health goes down, or whenever he says anthing, help ryder shoot the weekend soldiers.

• 4 weeks later...
how do you win the mission robbing uncle sam ryder is an idiot i rather do the shooting i have 2 submachine guns! and the forklift is bullet proof! :bashhead:

I also hate that mission.And they call ryder some gang member :rofl2: Every grove street member on streets is shooting better than him.That is what I don´t like at San andreas:You must do everything by yourself :pissedred:

I also hate that mission.And they call ryder some gang member :rofl2: Every grove street member on streets is shooting better than him.That is what I don´t like at San andreas:You must do everything by yourself :pissedred:

Imo, you've never actually needed help in any GTA. Yes, you have to do it all by yourself, but that's even better than having a retarded fool always killing himself and failing the mission.

Heads up! Remember those irritating missions from VC where you ussually had to transport someone somewhere, and that retarded someone woul always do his best to kill himself and fail the mission that way.

If his health goes down, or whenever he says anthing, help ryder shoot the weekend soldiers.

you can also use the Forklift truck to knock the soldiers down. Much quicker than getting out and shooting.

Imo, you've never actually needed help in any GTA. Yes, you have to do it all by yourself, but that's even better than having a retarded fool always killing himself and failing the mission.

Heads up! Remember those irritating missions from VC where you ussually had to transport someone somewhere, and that retarded someone woul always do his best to kill himself and fail the mission that way.

what you mean the one where you have to chaeffeur love fist in the limo and the idiots manage to set off that bomb?

what you mean the one where you have to chaeffeur love fist in the limo and the idiots manage to set off that bomb?

That's not actual help where characters have to use their AI. That mission just had invisible timer, so you've passed the mission after it ran out (the character's conversation have came to the part where they deactivate the bomb).

I was thinking about missions where they're shooting at other people.

In the mission los desperados (where you have to help cesar to free Astecas teritories) at the begining of the second part) a guy with rocket launcher always kills one of the ˝astecas OG´s˝.Then it says :mission failed.Some time I couldnt pass that mission becouse of that.Then I started to hit(but not kill) guy with rocket launcher so he does´t have time to fire with rocket launcher and so I passed that mission.I was so angry on him! :pissedred: Also,missions in Vice city were SO EASY! :D