Respected Members

Jezz Torrent

Thanks people!

C.O.D

Joonascool, hey Joona I'm working on GTARR too. I'm known as Da_destroyer!

Chris

Spaz The Great

Chris82

Tommy Vercetti Guy

Akuma

Jezz Torrent

Xenon

Crimson.

Urgent Edit~

I FORGOT TO PUT SLAYER DOWN!

Slayer, I respect him 'cause of his videos/movies and his behaviour.

I never knew I was respected.

Edited by a gun in your face!

The staff, obviously. People I respect? Quite a few, those who contributed in the past, really. This is a user name, Pagan Guru ( Jeez, do I miss this guy.. ), Tom, 888ball, Joyrider, Osiris ( Insane_Pyro), Lance, C.O.D., Genocide, Ocelot, Corporate_Nothing ( Now goes to a Catholic school ), Biggamer, Zino, Spaz, Claudia, Ryan Calvano(sp?), Cam, Phil. I probably missed a few, obviously that dates back QUITE awhile. And if you have a problem with who I respect, well. Fuck off, really. Me. Not you.

The staff, obviously. People I respect? Quite a few, those who contributed in the past, really. This is a user name, Pagan Guru ( Jeez, do I miss this guy.. ), Tom, Joyrider, Osiris ( Insane_Pyro), Lance, C.O.D., Genocide, Ocelot, Corporate_Nothing ( Now goes to a Catholic school ), Biggamer, Zino, Spaz, Claudia, Ryan Calvano(sp?), Cam, Phil. I probably missed a few, obviously that dates back QUITE awhile. And if you have a problem with who I respect, well. gently caress off, really. Me. Not you.

i have no problem with who you respect. i respect most of them as well. no one should have problems with who others respect.

i have no problem with who you respect. i respect most of them as well. no one should have problems with who others respect.

Uh. You know dude, I doubt you know who half of those people are. Anyway, I just said that because usually there's some smart ass that comes along and says ' ew omgz u liek dat perzon!/!11 ' Maybe not anymore, I dont really come here much now-days.

Forgot: Jaruff, smartboy, and Believer

Ha. My bad Smartboy, havn't talked to you / seen you in awhile.

Uh. You know dude, I doubt you know who half of those people are. Anyway, I just said that because usually there's some smart ass that comes along and says ' ew omgz u liek dat perzon!/!11 ' Maybe not anymore, I dont really come here much now-days.

thats what i was saying, no one should say what you expected.

youre right i dont kno half those people. lol

The staff plus me?

Most people forget I'm still an admin here, just under the disguise of a normal member. (oh noes I've blown my cover) :P

I respect anybody who hasnt tried to cause trouble for a long time, and has been active for a long time. New members have to earn respect, and even people who used to be spammers can (spaz, tyler etc).

Oh, but not mgilb. He's just a bit soft in the head.

The staff, obviously. People I respect? Quite a few, those who contributed in the past, really. This is a user name, Pagan Guru ( Jeez, do I miss this guy.. ), Tom, Joyrider, Osiris ( Insane_Pyro), Lance, C.O.D., Genocide, Ocelot, Corporate_Nothing ( Now goes to a Catholic school ), Biggamer, Zino, Spaz, Claudia, Ryan Calvano(sp?), Cam, Phil. I probably missed a few, obviously that dates back QUITE awhile. And if you have a problem with who I respect, well. gently caress off, really. Me. Not you.

You forgot me :innocent:

What Lance?

LanceVanceDance? Lancer? Lance Vance Version 2? Lance Vance? LanceVercetti? If LanceVanceDance, then that's me. I changed my name. And now I will change it to Scythe!

:coolthumbup::bleh::bleh:

I respect.

Righty. (even we disagree on some things with the President bush)

SPaz

Slayer

Akuma.

Chris (WHo barely posts anymore...Probably becuase he is very busy webmaster)

Well I think I forgot some... But pretty much anyone who was on this forum when I joined back last year.