DRIVING SCHOOL

I usually drive up the road that the garage is on, all the way until the church where it ends, then take a small set of turns to get to the checkpoint, then circle around on that road until you get back to the main road you took there, and head back.

Its pretty tough, especially with the other frolicking drivers on the road. hope for good weather too. It just takes a few tries to get.

in the driving the mission city slicking is impossible the car you get is crap{super gt} and the 2:00

time limit is too low+you cannot damage your car,HOW IS IT POSSIBLE I CAN'T DO IT!

1 word.

Practice!

It took me 2 days to beat that mission. Good luck! :huh:

• 1 month later...

It is possible the way i did it was i got the flying cheat from google then i flyed it there but when you get to it you will have to land slowly.So you dont crash and then when your passed the red line lift your car and go back flying then it is not hard landing. :D

Edited by x men

I can't remember the reward for all gold, is it the Hotknife?

Yep, that's the one. However, it's a bit dissapointing when you see that the car is not as good as you thought. The car's some kind of a turbo-powered buggy that's prettly good and fun to drive offroad, but lacks in acceleration and top speed when driving in a city. Bullet is better for the city.

But you've gotta drive Hotknife, especially after you've spent about 30 hours (okay, maybe not that much) to get all golds...