LEATHER FACE

i was on a web page last night about paranormal things in grand theft auto.i learned that all of them all false except for leather face.because it said there was a texture in the game for a ped

the texture was called PSYCHO,possibly these are leather face's textures.

the ped weres a mask and has a chainsaw,personally i haven't seen him for myself,but other people have described him like that

A girl died in 1933 by a homicidal murderer. He buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murdered chanted, "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.

i was reading so now i have to post i am not superstitious but you never know

Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this, she will not bother you.

Idiots who post rubbish like this deserve a good "bothering"....

:thumbsdown:

strangely relating to this topic last night i had a weird dream, i dreamed i was playing gtasa i was in a coast guard boat and out of nowwhere a shark apeard! :o lukily there was land nearby :gappy: so i drove the boat on the beach in sf,but then a realy weird thing happened the shark came on land too and suffacated to death! :wtf:

i grabbed my camera and took a pic but it disappered right after i took a pic of it! :o

also yesturday,this is in the real world,i saw a floating ped in lv it was dead :wtf: and i got a pic of it and it disapeared like 2 seconds after i got the pic but i forgot to save it though!

A girl died in 1933 by a homicidal murderer. He buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murdered chanted, "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.

ok

if you go on this website it has loads more rumors but lots of fakes the site

last night i had a weird dream, i dreamed i was playing gtasa

You really do need to get a life.......

When a guy plays SA and he goes to sleep right after playing it and he thinks about something in it then he will probably dream about SA. Nothing that would be connected to no lifing. Its an insult with no reason exept if he wants to be a no lifer =P. But ive heard about the chansaw guy and been in the farm but nothing happened. Im sure its a rumor and psycho guy is just an unused texture...

When a guy plays SA and he goes to sleep right after playing it and he thinks about something in it then he will probably dream about SA. Nothing that would be connected to no lifing. Its an insult with no reason exept if he wants to be a no lifer =P. But ive heard about the chansaw guy and been in the farm but nothing happened. Im sure its a rumor and psycho guy is just an unused texture...

People still play SA?

Anyway, Jason (the chainsaw guy) is real, not just an unused texture. He appears at night on the farm in Leafly Hollow (I think it's called like that). I saw Jason.

i was on a web page last night about paranormal things in grand theft auto.i learned that all of them all false except for leather face.because it said there was a texture in the game for a ped

the texture was called PSYCHO,possibly these are leather face's textures.

the ped weres a mask and has a chainsaw,personally i haven't seen him for myself,but other people have described him like that

i was reading so now i have to post i am not superstitious but you never know

Let me count the things wrong with this thread.

1. Don't double post

2. Don't post about SA paranormal, all paranormal disscussion has been proven false/true, we don't need more topics on this.

3. Don't start horrible bulk/chain threads which command people to re-post false bullshit upon being killed/raped/burgled if they don't.

Also, if you are reffering to this picture as your proof of a "leatherface," it was disclosed as CJ wearing a hockey mask from ProLaps and a mohawk haircut.

Oh, and as for psycho.txd, I took the liberty of extracting it for you and taking a screenshot of it...

pwntleatherqrx_th.jpg

Closed. (http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1608)