A Whole new Idea

OK.. So i have a couple of things that i just want to be all new never before done in any GTA game.. so we got weather stuff right.. what about seasonal stuff??? like getting snow?? they have the rain, the fog, the dusty wind.. it was all good.. but no snow.. we need seasonal changes where the leaves grow orange and fall off on trees.. i mean you can be in the GTA world for forever. but you can be there for like 600 days, and nothing changes.. so they should have something of a natural environment.. they need animals in it.. more then just birds.. deer you can hunt, dogs and cats you can "accidentally" run over.. that map of san andreas was a good size.. i liked it.. so they should keep it that size. just add more of a scene change then forest, desert, and city.. we need like high mountians with snow on it, with snowy weather.. and like wolves in it.. deer in the forests, quirrels running around. they need more sound effects for the forest and stuff.. they should have a thick junlge with huge tree canapese, and have junlge sound effects in it.. they should have (just a suggestion) museums that you can go into.. break into an exhibit and steal something.. wheather is be weapons cars cloths.. it would be awesome to do that.. this is just a crazy idea, but they should have a costume shop where you can buy costumes of super heros or just weird things.. and when you get that costume something cool comes with it.. like EX: you pick a Batman costume and then you get a Batmobile.. or you pick Superman, and you have the ability to fly. Flash costume could be running fast.. that would be awesome.. that's all i got for now.. what kind of awesome things do you want in the new GTA???