New Stores

They should have more stores. i mean they had a lot in san andreas, but they were all pretty much the same. they should have like HOT TOPIC type stores in it where you can buy pants with chains, black cloths. and band shirts with bands they put in the game. then they can have "gang'sta" stores, or urban stores. then classy more expensive. they should have different Tattoo parlors with a lot of different tattoos. and same with barbor shops. they just need more options with those. what kind of different stores would you like to see?

yeah yeah.. that would be sweet.. so if you buy a house it should just come empty, then its up to you to go out and buy stuff for it.. you could make such a sweet "crib".. lol.. and they should actually put workable pay phones, or just phones in general that you can use to call up your friends. get a party going.. lol.

i hope for punk stores so we can buy emo clothes!

That would be so awsome to have an emo character, good thinkin jezz. :thumbsup:

:offtopic:, but there should also be more garages. And in the garages in stead of just choosing your wheels, you should be able to choose the size-18,19,20,22. That would be awsome, and more wheel options like racing rims, chrome rims, etc.....

• 2 weeks later...
I think thats a little too much detail just for wheels. I want to be able to choose some funky wheels and go, not have to spend ten minutes specifying something on a car i'm gonna blow up ten minutes later anyway.

Yeah, but have like one or two garages that are like that and a Driver 4 style thing (Where if your car explodes and you go back to your garage you pay and it gets fixed.)

Imagine havin' a seriously pimped ride with bullet poof wheels and tinted windscreen.