Dam, my friend is such a noob

Seriously, I hate this guy (somtimes i wonder why i even hang out with him). He thinks he's the best person in the world. No one likes him in school, hes always making racist comments bout people race (usually pakistans) and peoples religion. And he thinks he knows everything bout computers, he knows shit. He thinks buying a couple of ram sticks will let him play Half Life 2 on his 50 year old computer. And he thinks the second he starts playing a game, hes pro. I mean whada gently caress!?!?! He comes to my house, plays a couple of games, and calls me a noob. (lol, internet speak in real life, seriously man, lmfao) Im not mad or anything, but this guy pisses me off. I have fun playing my games, and he doesnt like that. Probrably just pissed cause he lags playing tentris on his computer.

So yeah, thats my 2 cents

How old are you dude. If he's only like 16 to 19 he might be just going threw growing thing. It's mental you know. But smokin the Chron will make thier ego bigger. (maby he's smoking too much a chron and listing to Hal turner of something. lol

How old are you dude. If he's only like 16 to 19 he might be just going threw growing thing. It's mental you know. But smokin the Chron will make thier ego bigger. (maby he's smoking too much a chron and listing to Hal turner of something. lol

I believe he is 12. I could be wrong, but I think he changed his birthday.

As for me, I am 13.

Egotistical people are the best, aren't they? I'm currently having a problem with someone who is very egotistical.

My advice to you is to just hold it out. Eventually, you two will work thing out, or will just stop talking to each other then after a while, start talking to each other. People that think they know everything and they don't are sometimes irritating.

And I actually called someone a noob today over the phone.

Egotistical people are the best, aren't they? I'm currently having a problem with someone who is very egotistical.

My advice to you is to just hold it out. Eventually, you two will work thing out, or will just stop talking to each other then after a while, start talking to each other. People that think they know everything and they don't are sometimes irritating.

And I actually called someone a noob today over the phone.

Call someone a noob on a Phone :rofl2:

lol. You when it's gets really bad?

When you start putting smiles and "LOL" on letters you write.

Like for example

Hey, Bob Jones. lol

How are you doing buddy. :J I'm good man. Ya just got car. dude it's sweet man...=P

...But written on paper in a enevelope

Edited by Sabin

we love to call eachother n00bs with my friends for fun. its a 'psychogay' humor sense or how u call it when u make pointless jokes all the time and sometimes you don't notice and sometimes you start laughing... i have 2 friends totally that 'n00b' and its just who they are. and you say others are n00bs while u losing every game yourself and such. hes either gay or like me and my friends

Edited by Joonas

Yeah it is funny how people think they're better than you.

My friend(well not really so I won't call him that,) thinks he's faster than me only because he beat me when I was jogging and he was sprinting. I'm actually miles faster than him but he thinks he's the 'best'. So I go up to him 'you want a rematch' he replies instantly, 'hell no!' and runs away.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, me and the fatass are no longer friends!! WOOHOO!!! So lets start from the beginning, me, some friends and some of the fatasses former friends (I can see why...) got together and wanted to go bike riding all together. After the fatfuck heard this, he didnt wanted me to go bike riding with his former friends, and he threatened that if I was going to go, he wouldnt be my friend anymore. Then I was like, "I dont give a shit, I dont want you to be my friend anyways" So like, yeah. We then went bike riding, and just when we went past the pond, the fatass's car was following us!!! We were like, wtf! So he has no friends, and he wants to get friends by stalking people eh? Anyhoo, his mom was like "Come here!" And one of the guys was like "No, gently caress you!" LMFAO!! He has guts! So we all rode our bikes onto the dirt road the side of the pond (Car couldnt get us because there was these things sticking out of the ground. A bike can get through, but a car is too big) We stayed there. then stuff, so yeah. Anyhoo, the next day at school, we told like everyone he was like stalking us! Hahahahahahah! Yeah, they next next day of school, we all asked him why he was stalking us, he was like "No! I was chasing down an ice cream truck!" (LMFAO, typical fatass) Then he was denying that he was stalking us. Hahahaha. Also, he tried to get all my friends against me. Funny. He didnt even get 1 person against me because im a much better person to be with that that fatass. So then, yeah, today. He was like asking me for the infromation for science, and I said no. He was like, WHY!?!?!? I was like, becuase I dont like you. He was then like, you dont have to be so rude about it. Then he walked away. Hahahaa! Now my friend is having a get-together at his house (some other guys are coming too) and the fatass ask if he could come. The party friend said to all the guest to have a vote if we wanted him to come. We all said no. I was going to tell him. I did and said he wasnt wanted. Then he was like, you cant tell me what to do, you dont have no right. Then I was like, then waht gives you the right to come to a place where youre not wanted? the he was like "...". HAHAHAH! KA-POWNED MOTHAFUCKA! Yeah.

Edited by tommy vercetti guy

Like 13. Btw, did you know hes a racist? He thinks every black person is a drug dealer, calling black people blacks and saying shit about muslims. (sorry if I spelt it wrong, I rarely use the word) Ya and also, he thinks hes average weight, yet he weights like 40 pounds than a normal 7th grader. Yeah, thats my bitching about some people that are faglicious dickfaces that should be thrown off a cliff

No one cares, seriously. So you told some fat kid and his mom "fuck you." Big deal, immature on your part. It seems you're trying to brag about it.. on a message board. That's pretty sad.. about down there with the whole 'story' you were telling. Yeah, I know there's people like that.. much better ways to get rid of them. Not the

kid's fault he was raised like that. Anyway, yeah. Good fucking job on being an ignorant middle-schooler. <_<

You kid, have no concept of "ownage" here. Just my small oppinion.