HELICOPTER HELL

I don't know about you, but I've never seen either Marverick or Spaerow spawn at boat school. I've seen only Sea Sparrows.

Maybe that's related to the results in boat school?

I remember seeing a maverick spawn on the helipad by the boat school, but now, all that spawns there is a Sea Sparrow.....I think that it MAY be connected to boat school results, since I have all gold. But then again, you get boats for getting silver or gold in the boating school....so I really don't know.

I remember seeing a maverick spawn on the helipad by the boat school, but now, all that spawns there is a Sea Sparrow.....I think that it MAY be connected to boat school results, since I have all gold. But then again, you get boats for getting silver or gold in the boating school....so I really don't know.

Yeah, I've got all golds too. So it's probably related to that.

btw. You get a boat for getting all bronze also, but it's not a jet.

i looked near verdant meadows no sadler or seasparrow

There are both Sadler and Sea Sparrow nort of Verdant Meadows. North of the airstrip there's a bridge that leads over a small canyon. Enter that small canyon and at the end of it you'll se a gas station with a Sadler parked. And there's the Sea Sparrow also (on the water, of course)!

North of the airstrip there's a bridge that leads over a small canyon. Enter that small canyon and at the end of it you'll se a gas station with a Sadler parked. And there's the Sea Sparrow also (on the water, of course)!

It's marked on the map as a tiny little beach north of the airstrip. ;)

Edited by RobBo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...