Freefall Mission Help [Version 2]

• 1 month later...

Firstly, this mission is easy enough if you maintain a straight flight path after lining yourself up with the corona. Secondly, by posting a savegame on here and asking someone to play a game for you is like asking someone else to eat your meals for you. If you encounter a tough mission then go take a break by playing some other game for a while or watching TV or something and then get back to the mission. Frustration does not help. Thirdly, you've used cheats 349 times in this savegame! Cheats also reduce the challenge of the game by making it easier. So before you use this savegame try to do the mission again. Anyways here you go, all done!

GTASAsf3.rar

Firstly, this mission is easy enough if you maintain a straight flight path after lining yourself up with the corona.

Hey i completely agree with you about someone eating your meal.. but i'm also stuck with this mission.. hehehe.. okay.. now i 've maintain a straight fight path but i cant seem to catch up the damn jet.. so please can anyone give more clearer instruction to beat this mission ?.. one more thing, i've seen another solution by editing handling.cfg.. nice try but nope, i dont wanna do that..

I've made these a long time ago to show you the right plane approach. If you've got a broadband it shouldn't be a problem to download.

If you have a slow connection, just get as high as you can and then, when the Shamal passes behind you, just turn and rush down. Height will give you enough speed. Height is the key!

Hmm... for some reason I don't remember ever having any problems with this mission. As long as you don't move too much while trying to fly into the corona, it should be a piece of cake. BTW, I just noticed that the save game which I've uploaded in which I've completed this mission hasn't been downloaded even once. Where's the topic starter gone to?

Hmm... for some reason I don't remember ever having any problems with this mission.

Well.. i guess its your luck then.. hehehe.. i'm still trying for it and NOE though.. okay i just passed NOE.. now stowaway..

Freefall is so frustrating, went to san fiero finishing zero mission, i thought it could do any help but off course not.. now i'm back to las ventura doing heist mission.. still no progress on freefall x(..

Edited by sicknsore

Damn !.. i just passed the mission.. cant believe it myself !!.. okay everybody's telling me height is the key.. well not quite, focus is the key !!.. i still had to use cheat though x(.. slowitdown.. to make me focus easier.. it such a great relieve to see my screen turned black and the cut animation starting to play.. the rest inside the plane was nothing compared to catching a jet with a fuckin single propeled plane..

Edited by sicknsore

Nice work! Proof that anything's possible if you stick with it long enough. BTW, don't ever double post like you just did. It makes the forums look really weak. Edit your posts if you've got something new to add but no one else has posted after you.

Nice work! Proof that anything's possible if you stick with it long enough. BTW, don't ever double post like you just did. It makes the forums look really weak. Edit your posts if you've got something new to add but no one else has posted after you.

Oops.. sorry.. i guess i was too excited.. never again ;).. thx for the tips though..

• 3 weeks later...
Hey i completely agree with you about someone eating your meal.. but i'm also stuck with this mission.. hehehe.. okay.. now i 've maintain a straight fight path but i cant seem to catch up the damn jet.. so please can anyone give more clearer instruction to beat this mission ?.. one more thing, i've seen another solution by editing handling.cfg.. nice try but nope, i dont wanna do that..

....your taking bout a compety different mission :weird: , you taking bout eather st marcos biestro, or the one where you have to sreal the jet.