Ultimate GTA4 Poll

Gerard

Ultimate GTA4 Poll  

324 members have voted

1. 1. What theme should the next GTA have to it?

• Mafia
    • Drugs
    • Business + Fraud
  2. 2. How should the next GTA's story be managed?

• One character, you control him/her forever (like CJ, Tommy V)
    • Multiple characters at different points, each interlinking
  3. 3. Which City/Cities/Area should GTA4 be based on/around?

• Just in New York (as in the trailer)
    • In New York... and London
    • In New York... and somewhere else

Well mafia theme for sure. But with more of the money laundry/business/fraud please.

Where it should be set. Well for the mafia thing chicago wouldnt be bad but i do belive R* would go with either london or Hong Kong. Just my personal thoughts.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It shouldn't be based in a country like the getaway was. It should have a san andreas atmosphere and I mean San Andreas was and still is the greatest game of all time. I mean you have a country, city, beach and desert wastelands with endless cars and they need to bring the car mod shops back in aswell as the bike skill and plane skill aswell. I will be very disappointed with the game if it doesn't.

I liked the gangster theme but they took it a bit over the top i have to agree, but vice city stories, I mean the character is far too wimpy. Sorry if I went a bit off-topic, oh and i think it should be set in 2006 maybe or 1995... Or just somewhere in between.

Edit: They should just keep with the san andreas player customization as its great and if you changed your colour looks etc then the actors voice wouldn't fit in possibly.

Edited by Mpilk

Here are the current votes to date. The poll is now being changed to reflect what we now know about the game.

London + the UK [ 33 ] ** [19.53%]

The United States [ 70 ] ** [41.42%]

Europe [ 28 ] ** [16.57%]

Completely Made up city/state/country/area [ 29 ] ** [17.16%]

An existing GTA City (LC, VC, SA) [ 9 ] ** [5.33%]

What theme should the next GTA have to it?

Mafia, Gangster, assassins, explosions, big heists [ 98 ] ** [55.37%]

The hood, gangsta, gang-banging, drugs, fights [ 33 ] ** [18.64%]

Business, money, fraud, big-scale [ 46 ] ** [25.99%]

How should the next GTA's story be managed?

One character, you control him/her forever (like CJ, Tommy V) [ 76 ] ** [42.70%]

Make or choose your own character skin + personality, but follow the same storyline [ 102 ] ** [57.30%]

• 1 month later...

My votes:

1. What theme should the next GTA have to it? - I voted Mafia Themed because i liked the whole mafia thing in Gta III and i would like to see it again

2. How should the next GTA's story be managed? - I voted One character you control him forever, because that would be easier

3. Which City/Cities/Area should GTA4 be based on/around? - I voted New York and London because i would like to see London in Gta.

• 4 weeks later...
3. Which City/Cities/Area should GTA4 be based on/around? - I voted New York and London because i would like to see London in Gta.

you know... this IS a gta4 topic, not gta5. its already been confirmed that its in LC(NY).

can a mod lock this, its not getting much attention until someone bumps it.

• 4 months later...

#1 I voted for Business and Fraud because only GTA3 had an ounce of this. Most of the GTA's were based on drugs AND mafia. Maybe base it on all 3

#2 I voted for controling one charater. The storyline would become too confusing with multiple characters, but knowing rockstar they will write a fantastic script

#3 I voted New York and somewhere else. I was primarily thinking new york and the rural areas around it, and then another biggish city. london and new york would be too big a contrast

• 2 months later...

(My Personal GTA)

Name: Grand Theft Auto International

Location: Chicago(Deuce City) Toyko(Imperial City) & London(Queen City)

Time Frame: 2014 - 2017

Main Characters: Corey Matthews, Justice Cheriefoto, & Michael Eliot (Drug Dealer, Federal Agent, & a Reporter)

Plot: You play three different stories. 1st as Corey Matthews, a young drug dealer from Deuce City on his way up. All he needs is a good connect, and he'll find one in Imperial City. 2nd as Justice Cheriefoto, a federal agent based in Deuce City. He will return home to Imperial City after his little brother is killed by a young drug dealer from America. 3rd as Michael Eliot, a reporter on vacation in Imperial City, when he witnesses a murder, and decides to return home to Queen City early. The longest, most suspenceful GTA story to date will lead these men around the world, till they all finally meet back in Deuce City for the grand finalley. At this point you will get to choose who to end the story with.

(My Personal GTA)

Name: Grand Theft Auto International

Location: Chicago(Deuce City) Toyko(Imperial City) & London(Queen City)

Time Frame: 2014 - 2017

Main Characters: Corey Matthews, Justice Cheriefoto, & Michael Eliot (Drug Dealer, Federal Agent, & a Reporter)

Plot: You play three different stories. 1st as Corey Matthews, a young drug dealer from Deuce City on his way up. All he needs is a good connect, and he'll find one in Imperial City. 2nd as Justice Cheriefoto, a federal agent based in Deuce City. He will return home to Imperial City after his little brother is killed by a young drug dealer from America. 3rd as Michael Eliot, a reporter on vacation in Imperial City, when he witnesses a murder, and decides to return home to Queen City early. The longest, most suspenceful GTA story to date will lead these men around the world, till they all finally meet back in Deuce City for the grand finalley. At this point you will get to choose who to end the story with.

id play that :coolthumbup:

• 1 month later...