Ultimate GTA4 Poll

Gerard

Ultimate GTA4 Poll  

324 members have voted

1. 1. What theme should the next GTA have to it?

• Mafia
    • Drugs
    • Business + Fraud
  2. 2. How should the next GTA's story be managed?

• One character, you control him/her forever (like CJ, Tommy V)
    • Multiple characters at different points, each interlinking
  3. 3. Which City/Cities/Area should GTA4 be based on/around?

• Just in New York (as in the trailer)
    • In New York... and London
    • In New York... and somewhere else

Amen, Gerald.

LOL you called him gerald. haha jerald isnt even spelled that way!

Buutt yeah i want it to be alot customizable, but not too much. make it so that you can have plastic surgery (and no goddamn mistakes in it, that would be really gay) but only when your rich. and everything else you can do to yourself in real life. just look at michael jackson, i bet if he were here, he would NEVER talk about total character customization as unrealistic! But yes. complete character custom, but only when you got the money. :bashhead: maybe thats how he got his nose.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I'd hate to have a GTA London, with all there annoying accents, the crappy black cabs and the dull atmosphere. It just doesnt do it for me. :thumbsdown:

This is one of the replies that may start an argument.

Yeah sorry about that I'm not trying to start anything. I live in Britain myself, I just think somewhere outside the UK would be more interesting.

I'd hate to have a GTA London, with all there annoying accents, the crappy black cabs and the dull atmosphere. It just doesnt do it for me. :thumbsdown:

This is one of the replies that may start an argument.

Yeah sorry about that I'm not trying to start anything. I live in Britain myself, I just think somewhere outside the UK would be more interesting.

Oh, I was thinking you lived outside of the UK because if you did, you really wouldn't have any right to say that but since you know what it's like in the UK then you can say that it's not good for GTA IV to be in London. I don't live in London so I can't really say whether it's good or not even thought I think I'd be alright to have a GTA IV in London.

• 2 weeks later...
why not europe, japan, korea, or anywhere cool, other than UK. you know there ARE places in the world other than UK and US.

As far as im aware, they dont speak English in Japan or Korea, so are we going to be reading subtitles all through our game? Yes, they could be programmed to speak English, but how un-realistic would that be? 2 top dogs of the Yakuza speaking English to each other?