New Layout Opinions

Chris

No I haven't made one for thegtaplace yet. No. Today I made a brand new layout for one of my other sites. Take a look at AlanWAKE.co.uk.

What do you guys think of it?

If I put this on The GTA Place, obviously with different colours for each GTA section, and different GTA images in the header of each section.

You think it would look great? Or not?

I think it definitely would, but I also need your opinions too, so please post your comments.

Thanks guys ;)

Well if you don't know about Alan Wake, go ahead and look round the site, read the About page specifically, should tell you everything you need to know.

So basically it's agreed it's a nice layout but we just need bigger text?

Just for the content though? because I think the small text is good for the menu.

Yeah it is getting old, that's the reason I'm redesigning all my websites to make them look more modern, and plus each section is looking like San Andreas :/

Each game's section will have it's own colour scheme, however, on each page in the right menu there will be a dropdown box, where you can choose to override the default section theme with whatever theme you like the most.

Themes will be: Default | GTA4 | LCS | San Andreas | Vice City | GTA3 | Classics (including GTA Advance)

I'm wondering what colours to use as default though, whether just stick with the grey? SA will be similar colours to the current layout, VC will be pink, GTA3 will be red/black, or perhaps LCS like that, Classics I was actually gonna use the grey for..

Hmm, if you have suggestions of colour schemes for a particular layout please post them here.

shall I use pictures of them from screenshots, or shall I use the cartoonish images or them from various artworks?

im thinking cartoon for some (vc definatley, lcs maybe?) and screenshots for others(sa, gtaIII)-no ignore this i like 888ball's idea

Edited by Ghost