GHOST CARS

jaydnp

I was wondering if anyone new anything about the cars that always roll down the hill as back o beyond. The cars are all bashed and have no one in them. When i blow them up a small see through figure that i think is a ghost appears and moves.

There is no stick shit in the car. The reason why the car is beat up is because R* wanted you to know the car was abandoned. And it rolled down the hill becuase it spawned on a slanted surface. There are plenty of other ghost cars around San Andreas that are on a flat surface and dont roll down a hill. (btw, no ghost, just call ghost cars becuase, i dunno)

i guess that if sum one new to gtasa woulg see them at night they would probly have the hell spooked outta them.

also at a restop sumwhere around mt. chiliad a hermes spawn and rolls down a hill backwards.

ghost sadlers apear in the dessert by an old broken house

the hermes is not a ghost just a regular hermes

are there any ghost cars besides the glendale and the sadler?

Ghost Vortex?

Yeah, it's on that beach in the small town up near the gant bridge in the top left of the map, and first time I ever saw them -Is walking through the forest looking for bigfoot.-

-Car rolls down hill as CJ turns.-

SHITTTT1!!2!111

-Pyro falls of chair and CJ get's run over.-

:lolbounce:

OK, look people. Just because vehicle spawns somewhere doesn't mean it's a ghost vehicle. The only ghost vehicle is Glendale in Back o Beyond. It's named "ghost car" because it rolls down when it spawns, and that's only because it spawns on a slanted surface. Now that might be intentional, but might also be a bug.

Anyway, there are no other ghost cars than this one. Sure, you can find smashed vehicle all over SA, mostly in Badlands and the Desert, but the fact that they're smashed doesn't mean that they're ghost cars. Got that!? Good...

OK, look people. Just because vehicle spawns somewhere doesn't mean it's a ghost vehicle. The only ghost vehicle is Glendale in Back o Beyond. It's named "ghost car" because it rolls down when it spawns, and that's only because it spawns on a slanted surface. Now that might be intentional, but might also be a bug.

Anyway, there are no other ghost cars than this one. Sure, you can find smashed vehicle all over SA, mostly in Badlands and the Desert, but the fact that they're smashed doesn't mean that they're ghost cars. Got that!? Good...

Then how you explain the moving Vortex without anyone in on a flat surface?

Try answering that, that's a ghost vehicle. :tongue:

Sure, you can find smashed vehicle all over SA, mostly in Badlands and the Desert, but the fact that they're smashed doesn't mean that they're ghost cars.
People were driving through the desert, the Gasoline ran out, they got pissed and they smashed it up. Edited by Scythe

I must agree, i too have witnessed Ghost cars in SA (More in PS2 version than PC) This maybe indicates that it was a Bug? I haven't tried the Xbox version of SA yet but it makes you think doesn't it.

I do love it though when your own car blows up in the middle of B-O-B and then as if by god himself a smashed up ghost car comes rolling down the hill, for the first few seconds it's THANKS GOD! then the car hits you or rolls into a tree and blows up......Darn it!

do you think that some cars have spawn points that are activated by driving certain vehichles

1 example wich is a good tip to get the bf injection for export

go to mount chiliad get a journey yes the slow camper van and the to the road in san fiero

note that rare cars always seem to apear here,anyway the road is the most western road next to the ocean if you bring a journey u will see 2 bf injections right in front of you

• 3 weeks later...

the ghost cars spawn in appropiot places. the ghost glendales spawn in the junk yard for obviouse reasons. the point of them spawning in back o beyond is to make you think that a car has crashed and the driver has died and the junked-up car iz rolling down the hill.

the waltons are there because they are countyr vehicles and ya umm.....this is in the country. did u really need to ask that.

the ghost saltons are in the desert behind gas stations or old houses. pretty good location. u never no where ur gonna see a junked-up car. there is NO ghost vortex. a ghost car means its junked-up and cant be repaird. the vortex cant get any dents BUT still takes damage.

ive seen this and other things like jason. no bigfoot but i have a great belief. another thing happend wen i was flying the AT-400 practicing my landing and flying. i was as high as u can go wen i saw 1 of those green dots simulating a far away jet. i heard that wen u fly up to them they r actually just dots. rockstar isnt gonna make planes there! thats a wast of time. anyway i wuz pretty close 2 one wen the alarm thing went on telling u there is an object in the area and the map showed a red dot that showes the object. i thot the dot on the radar was the green dot thats suppose 2 be the plane. but the dot plane wuz sumwhere els. the object on the radar wuz a bomb. the airplane like dot shot a missle at me. -_- but the AT-400 has lots of health and i DIDNT blow up. BUT IT STILL SHOT THAT DAMN MISSLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

• 2 weeks later...