GTASA find it game

Strike9

Nope.

Mt Chiliad isn't straight down.

The tall star-shaped helipad building in LS is taller, but isn't a cliff.

The "Big pointy building" also happens to be man-made.

The big mesa thing isn't the biggest cliff drop either.

The drop I'm thinking of is almost 100% vertical, isn't stepped down. Its also a "natural" feature (well it is in a game i suppose).

a really tall cliff in the desssert LOL

Such intelligence. Pure Genius. Einstein would be proud! lol :bleh:

Okay. I didn't know how to describe this place so I took a screenshot. Its in the desert not far from the airplane graveyard. Its gotta be the tallest natural drop!

PICTURE

Here's one that should get you thinking, Find a road(dirt track, row of planks, anything that looks like it's meant to be driven on) that starts off normally, dips under the sea for a bit and then resurfaces. It's kind of like an underwater road at the dip. If there are three requests for clues then I will drop a hint. Have fun searching!

Edit: Hasn't anyone found anything yet? I'm going to help you guys out and drop a hint:

The general area is in the Northern Half of the map.

Edited by The JD

Erm, is that the road crossing the river that leads into a lake somewhere in badlands? I know there's one old dirt track that leads a bit under water and then back on surface again. I've lost a few vehicles there.

Unfortunately, I haven't got any screens to post right now. (they're on my other comp :) )

Nope that's not the one Slayer. You can pretty much drive across the water's surface on the road that you're talking about. The one I meant has a really steep dip. It almost looks as though R* meant to use that road for something but later on changed their minds and flooded it. Wheelman, I'm going to need a location or a screenshot.

P.S: Wheelman, whats with the "Disappearing Water", the road submerges and then resurfaces, nothing disappears.

P.S 2: Another Hint: Like Gerard said, try to think outside the... erm... box.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...