Rc bandit,baron,tiger and goblin

Romero's

Swat truck

Thanks for the help!!

Felipe007

Benson- Uaully around the factory places

Berkley Van- I dunno, but I saw one in the LV frieght depot, near airport

Boxville Black- One is across from the LS gym, its between those houses

Buccaneer- In that part of the SF bay (not the one all the way north, but the one near the east), where Da Nag Boys hang out (near the car list crane)

Dune- In an event in the LV stadium (the special one, I think it is only on fridays and saurdays, I dunno) you need to win and it spawns outside of the stadium.

Enforcer- 4 star wanted level

FBI truck- Cheat device only

Freight- Do you mean the train? then it spawns somtimes, just keep waiting

hotknife- Get all gold in driving school or keep doing firefighter missions intill hotnife appears

News chopper- Destroy a new chopper that follows you when you have 3+ stars, and push into the abandoned airstrip garage

RC cars- Only in the Zero missions and Baron in a minigame (inside zeros store)where you shoot up berkley vans (I think you can get them with cheat code, but now drivable I think)

Romeo- Katie's car when you get 50% with her, spawns outside that hospital in the dessert

SWAT truck- Last mission only

Sorry if im confusing, I havnt played GTA in a very long time so my memory is a little foggy. Also, if you are on PC, there are always mods all over the place that can help you find these cars

romero and hotknife can be found with cheats. fbi truck can be found with 5 star wanted level. trust me u dont want the dune. just incase ur not shr wut it looks like, heers a pic:

http://www.g-unleashed.com/files/16_vehicle_dune.jpg

thanks 2 games unleashed.

but if u really need it that bad, its outside the las venturas stadium after uve dun mission "kickstart"

Edited by evabin2libertycity?

1. FBI Truck is not the same as FBI Rancher. FBI rancher is a black turbo-boosted jeep, and FBI Truck is a blue bulletproof vehicle quite similar to SWAT tank. Also, FBI truck is a hidden vehicle and you can get it only using a trainer or a mod.

2. Dune is a great off-road vehicle. If you've ever driven it, and you probably didn't, it has a great engine that allows it to cross obstacles at high speed. Looks aren't always the most important, you know.

2. Dune is a great off-road vehicle. If you've ever driven it, and you probably didn't, it has a great engine that allows it to cross obstacles at high speed. Looks aren't always the most important, you know.

well i think its crap. it tips over sooo easily whitch makes it suck offroad. IMO. but if u really like it that much then good 4 u.