Unlimited Amount Of Cars in Garages?

Jayhawker

So I feel kind of helpless asking for a mod, but I think it would be really neat if CJ would be able to stuff his garages full of his amazing cars, whether they are tuned or not. In particular, I was hoping to turn his verdant meadows garage into more of a car show room than a hangar. Since Ive already got a Hydra, a Stuntplane, and a Leviathan spawning there, Im not in any need for aircraft. I was wanting to put bikes along one wall of the hangar, cars along another etc. I tried it already and sadly I lost quite a few cars that I decided to drive all the way over from Prickle Pine. :pissed: Has anyone tried fixing the little glitch that deletes your cars when you exceed the garage limit? Thanks for any help or information that people have on this subject.

You can store unlimited amounts of vehicles in any garage you want if you do a little trick.

Park the vehicle you want to store in front of a garage. The doors of course won't open and you'll recieve a message that the garage is full. So get out of the vehicle. The doors will open when you get in front of a garage on foot. When the doors completely open, get into a vehicle and drive it into a garage as fast as you can, before the doors close. And you have stored additional vehicle(s) into a garage!

You can do this trick on every garage in SA and store as many vehicles as you want in them. And the additional vehicles won't get deleted.

:erm: Slayer, I think he said that he already tried that. There is no surefire way that you can save more cars than the amount specified by the game. Sure you can get them into the garage, but sooner or later they are going to disappear.

You can store unlimited amounts of vehicles in any garage you want if you do a little trick.

Park the vehicle you want to store in front of a garage. The doors of course won't open and you'll recieve a message that the garage is full. So get out of the vehicle. The doors will open when you get in front of a garage on foot. When the doors completely open, get into a vehicle and drive it into a garage as fast as you can, before the doors close. And you have stored additional vehicle(s) into a garage!

You can do this trick on every garage in SA and store as many vehicles as you want in them. And the additional vehicles won't get deleted.

ive tried that and then all of the cars dissapear and there never there any more :bashhead:

Yeah, the garage trick works in GTA3, but it doesnt seem to work in SA as reliably. Really the hangar is the only place that I really care if it works or not. While its possible to probably get around 8 cars/bikes in CJ's Hashbury garage, I just dont care. Verdant Meadows is pretty much CJ's home in Las Venturas, and I just thought it would be neat if he could just stroll in and choose from walls of cars and bikes. Since Ive got 3 aircraft and a jetpack spawning everytime I load, I need cars much more than planes. The regular garage Ive used to store my Sentinel and 3 of my favorite bikes, so I was hoping to do the same on a larger scale with the hangar. I dont know much about modding... is there a way to change the coding? Ive seen plenty of wild stuff out there and so I was hoping that this would be easier than it sounds.

• 4 weeks later...