Bad Idea...

Maggotkill

In my opinion, this is a really bad idea.

First of all, the Game Boy Advance is not a system capable of handling the needs of a game such a Grand Theft Auto. Second, Nintendo is a game company that's aiming in a younger crowd than the rest of the game companies. Especially Game Boy is for children to pre-teens. I, for one, bought Game Boy Color at the age of 10. Consequently, Game Boy Advance cannot host even a pixel of a Grand Theft Auto game.

On the other hand, PSP, a new state-of-the-art handheld system, with excellent graphics, digital sound and net play is an ideal host of a GTA game.

That's what I think... Those who agree with me, those who don't, state your ideas below.

was gta advance before or after gta3? if it wus after, than nintendo is even more stupid for making another gta classic in the top-view AFTER the new one came out.

anyway, ya it wuz a HELLA bad idea. nintendo fans shouldent get gta at all because there 2 busy playing mario and donky-kong and zelda and kirby and all the other shit!

srry bout dat i never really liked nintendo

I was truly a big Nintendo fan in the past, having all of its consoles (including GB Advance), except for NES and DS... I admire Shigeru Miyamoto (its president), for he is a brilliant mind and i really love the Zelda games. Nevertheless, I think this idea about GTA on Advance is a total flop and GTA is like a "foreign body" for the Nintendo system and general ideology.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nintendo are the least popular of consoles, especially when Sony and Microsoft made their consoles better than Nintendo. They always make a machine that isn't as powerful as the rest. For example, the PS3 will be 15 times more powerful than the new Nintendo Revolution, that's right, FIFTEEN!

Nintendo are the least popular of consoles, especially when Sony and Microsoft made their consoles better than Nintendo. They always make a machine that isn't as powerful as the rest. For example, the PS3 will be 15 times more powerful than the new Nintendo Revolution, that's right, FIFTEEN!

You mean Wii...

Despite of the above fact, I will never cease to love Nintendo, for this company made the first qualitive games in the history of gaming. Super Mario... DK... Zelda... And don't flame me about these games telling me how childish they are. Yeah; childish. But addictive... And AWESOME.

Edited by Maggotkill

It's called the Wii now??? I know these Nintendo games are quite good (I own a Nintendo 64, a Super Nintendo and a Gamecube, a PS1, PS2, and PSP and Xbox). They are addictive, but its the sound effects that annoy me, with its bloops and bleeps it feels like a child's game.

• 3 weeks later...

first of all, u kinda bumped an old topic but ill respond.

imo nintendo wuznt good cuz it was alone. the company name is nintendo. they made endless consoles and hundreds of the most famouse games in the world. wen u think pure vidio games, u dont think of the driver or gta or true crime. u think of mario. dk. zelda. all nintendo games. BUT all nintendo is very low-tech. playstation and x-box are made by some extreamly powerful and advanced programs. sony makes the best machines ever and microsoft makes the best software ever. nintendo.............ehh.........got some of the most famouse games but thats all there ever gonna be good for. they can waste there time making revolution and amillion other systems but they no that sony and/or mocrosoft is just gonna kick thier ass just like they always have

In my opinion, this is a really bad idea.

First of all, the Game Boy Advance is not a system capable of handling the needs of a game such a Grand Theft Auto. Second, Nintendo is a game company that's aiming in a younger crowd than the rest of the game companies. Especially Game Boy is for children to pre-teens. I, for one, bought Game Boy Color at the age of 10. Consequently, Game Boy Advance cannot host even a pixel of a Grand Theft Auto game.

On the other hand, PSP, a new state-of-the-art handheld system, with excellent graphics, digital sound and net play is an ideal host of a GTA game.

That's what I think... Those who agree with me, those who don't, state your ideas below.

What are you talking about?

Do you mean that there making a gta game for GBA?

EDIT:

919434.jpg

Wow that is the stupiest thing ever! The game probably is really boring.

(At first when I read your post and topic title I couldn't make out what you were saying.

Googling soon solved this. But I think you should of been more direct in your title.)

Edited by Sabin

• 2 weeks later...

For a short while, LCS was advertised, but very rarely. But I live in England, I'm not sure whether it was advertised in America.

Really though, if you had £40, which one would you buy, a long lasting game with a hell of a lot of features and is the biggest yet, or just a game that took two hours to create on a terrible platform (GBA).

I know which one I would pick...

• 4 weeks later...
Give it a ####in' rest people. They made the game. People bought the game. If you didn't buy it because you didn't want it, good, I don't care. No one else cares, neither. SHUT UP ABOUT IT.

Nicely put.

Although it does puzzle me, why did Rockstar make a game for a Nintendo console? Are they traitors? Not really, because there weren't any Sony Portable consoles at the time. (We now have PSP).