Your Greatest Pranks

The JD

Hi! I'll finally be finishing school in another 5 weeks or so and before I go a few of my friends and myself wanted to play a massive prank on all of the Sixth Formers at our institution. If you've done anything like this then please post your ideas here. Nothing too violent or anything to do with fire as it'll probably be violent. The Sixth Form has a common room of sorts where all of us gather during lunch or break or whenever we are free. So we have a big room all to ourselves and I think this would be the best place to set - up the prank. Any and all suggestions welcome.

P.S: If a mod or admin thinks this should be in the Fun and Games Section rather than the Creativity section then please move the topic to the appropriate board.

We don't really have showers in there(If we did it'd be more of a P**n theatre than a school), We only have them in the gym. And seeing as I use the gym almost everyday for basketball, I'm not really keen on flooding it. :bleh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I used to do pranks when I was smaller, mainly a classic, knocking on doors and running away, one time me and my brother tried to do a double knock-on-door and run away, they were neighbours so they would both open the door and be like 'W.T.F!' I got caught, but ran regardless, but they knew where I lived, so they went there and said next time we'll call the police (Yeah, just for that!) So then we had to apologise to both neighbours. But we'd done seperate pranks succesfully on many occasions...

I think he's finished by now since this was in April and he said 5 weeks until he finishes school but whatever. Like you KP I would go to peoples houses ring the door bell and run away (Nicky Nicky Nine Door), I still do it :P. When friends come over, put tootpaste in their hands and on their face, sure they get a little pissed off when they wake up, but it's all fun and games. :lol:

Yeah, I don't know why he said that but it just reminded me of what I do when I knock on people's doors. I do it once and then runaway and hide in a place where I can see them but they can't see me, then if someone comes out, I wait until they go back in. Wait a while (so they're not right at the door when I do it again) and then do it again and again until they really pissed off and that's where I run away as far as possible. Good times! :bleh:

Edited by ArturKim21

Thanks K P. I don't know what's with these people, they really don't have a sense of humour lol. One time me and my friends were throwing snowballs at some person's house and then they opened the window. They tried to find us but we were hiding behind a fence (this was all in my friend's backyard) so then we ran just in case they saw us and go into the driveway to play basketball. Next thing we know some lady comes to the house and starts yelling at us and how she knew it was us who did it and if we do it again she'll call the police. We're just like ok we won't do it again. She then left and once she was out of earshot me and my friends started to burst out with laughter. For some reason we were just laughing and when the lady was yelling at us we were holding it in (just barely though). It's fun to piss people off. :clapping:

Edited by ArturKim21

Yeah it is...But its not too funny when the jokes on you. The cleverest parnk ever played on me was this... We were all in I.T, when the teacher said we could go on the computer to revise (For GCSE) anyways theres a rush for seats and I get a computer and sit down, and I feel this sharp pain in my backside! Someone (Probably from the last class) had put a gold pin in the seat, but I did not see it because the guy who did it covered the sides with bluetack and the seat was blue to it camoflaged it. My friends were laughing but it hurt!

It just gave me a poke nothing too bad, got a taste of my own medicine eh?

lol, nothing too bad for you, some kid at my old school sat on a pin and went blind! :lol I think it pierced a part of his spine or something.

It just gave me a poke nothing too bad, got a taste of my own medicine eh?

lol, nothing too bad for you, some kid at my old school sat on a pin and went blind! :lol I think it pierced a part of his spine or something.