Your Greatest Pranks

The JD

In Jakarta, the electrical posts have ads on them. One of them was a sticked flyer about termite termination, the flyer had the company's telephone number. I called the termite termination company, and told them to come to my school.

The next day, I saw a van from the company, and my school Headmaster was debating about who called the termite terminators. A week later, the Headmaster (who was hated by about 75% of the students) got kicked out...! But he came back though, 1 month later.

Hilarious!

Me and 2 other have once (in school) written on a t-shirt tht had a guy that was sitting in front of me something like "dick" and draw one. Hillarious thing was that right at the moment we've finished the teacher who was very strick called him to come on the board and finish the arithmetic problem. The guy who has written that didn't manage to erase that, so the whole classrom laughed when he came in the front.

Or when I was sitting in a tram, there was a leaflet that said "Be careful where your wallet is!" refering to pickpockets. So I just read it aloud, and a few people in front of me started to look for their wallets panickly. OMG, that was so funny! They actually thought that I've stole it!

Or when I was sitting in a tram, there was a leaflet that said "Be careful where your wallet is!" refering to pickpockets. So I just read it aloud, and a few people in front of me started to look for their wallets panickly. OMG, that was so funny! They actually thought that I've stole it!

XD!

Funny, very funny.

I don't pull off that many pranks, so this one really isn't impressive. When I was in third grade, this one kid wanted to be my friend so much. He wanted my number. (EW!!!) I didn't know my number and I hated the SOB, so I wrote down some random number I knew for sure wasn't mine. He ended up calling an emergency room! Kids are such dumbasses!!!