Mission Changer?

Maggotkill

Well there isn't a mod as such to do this but it is possible to edit missions and a whole load of other stuff by editing the main.scm script file. This requires quite a high level of knowledge of C++ to code your own missions etc. But it is possible. E.G: Vice City: Long Night - Zombified Vice City. So the answer is No a Gamer cannot change missions in Vice City but a Programmer sure can.

Edit: Read Post #4.

Edited by The JD

:blink: Well Well Well looks like I have been out of touch with GTA VC for too long. Well Slayer was right search the Downloads database for a Vice Vity Mission Builder. I haven't used it myself so I don't know how it works or what it's learning curve is. Have fun with it and sorry once again about the wrong info. :bleh: Edited by The JD

Thanx a lot for the replies, dudes!

I have the Vice City Mission Builder downloaded from quite a long time ago, but.. your know... it still requires programming skills, which I don't have, and will be a real time-eater to acquire.

Umm... any other method? or am i doomed?..

Umm... any other method? or am i doomed?..

Dunno. Probably. Mission coding has never been a simple task. However, Scythe has posted Yeti's coding tutorial for VC and SA. That might help. The one for SA was pretty useful, but I haven't read the VC one.