What aircraft do you want to see included in the next gta?

- F-14 Tomcat

- MiG 29 Fulcum

- Su 27 Flanker

- EF 2000 Typhoon 2

- F1- Tornado

- B2- Stealth bomber

- F1-17A Nighthawk stealth fighter

- A-10 Warthog

- GR3 Harrier

- Commanche helicopter

- Space Shuttle (?)

- Hind

- Hercules C-130

- Boeing 747

- Airbus- A330

- Jumbo jet

- Hang gliders

- Micro-lites :yup:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for jets, something along the lines of the A380 and the 747 Dreamliners would be nice. I wanna see a cargo plane (like the andromeda) too.

Microlite things would be cool, as would hang gliders, but just a novelty like the parachute and monster truck. Could play a good part in missions too.

For a heli, definitely a Chinook dual-rotor cargo thing - would be awesome. Smaller heli's just aren't exciting enough, and the Hunter was beaten by the Hydra for me in SA.

I think a bigger airport would be cool, and bring back the automated planes.

I'd like to see much more navy aircrafts. That way air fights would be much more interesting when every plane would have it's own strenghts and weaknesses.

And having a Comanche would be uber. Also, I'd like to see a heli that could actually carry stuff like weapons and vehicles.

• 3 weeks later...

I really wanna see a Hydra in GTA IV, thats the best Flying craft their is, nothing can beat the Hydra and plus the Hydra should have a Machine Gun attatched to it aswell as the rockets.

Edited by Kray Z

I thought the Comanche got scrapped? A jetpack, but instead of it being the one from Russia with Love, it should be the one from Rocketeer so you can fly it fast. (EG:) The proper fighter in GTA4 has to be swing wing, working exactly like the hydra does for rotating nossles.

rocketeer.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

-alien aircraft: maybe it comes once in a while and u can tour the interior and kill the aliens and drive it. WHO CARES about the realisticness. ITL BE FUNNY! and make it have realy fast response like in the movies and 'spottings'

-portable aircraft carrier: that is on the map and moves throughout the sea in one of the countries,contains many to almost all of the aircrafts(make it big and not like the one in BF1942)

-more types of jets: like the new gshgasdhj sumthin harrier. it looks awesome. i dont know if uve seen it but i saw it at a plane show. it was in the prototype concept area thing. sorry i dont have a pic but i would show u if i could

-B-17 Bomber: that would be so sick to drive such a cool plane the has a topdown type view from the bomb deck that you could aim giant bombs from. it would be so awesome if R* put in the interactive invironments for everything so that u cuold destroy a whole city with one atom bomb and watch it rebuild in like a few months of game days.

thats all i have for now.

Edited by tilly

the jumbo jet with the top bunk that looks like a bubble. forgot name. and an f-18 military jet. and the military jets gotta have afterburners and the countermeashures have to always work

and this wud be interesting: http://www.laesieworks.com/ifo/lib/USDiscW...pict/USDW20.jpg

Edited by evabin2libertycity?

u guys do know a chinook is this thing right??

http://www.zap16.com/images/kb04%20DAF%20C...64%20static.jpg

Y wud u want that thing, wat, to carry all your hommies around or sumthin retarded like that????

if anythin u want another apache type helicopter, or if at all possible a lot more helicopters, like a crap load of em, cus wats the point in having many dif types of attacking planes when u have the hydra??