What aircraft do you want to see included in the next gta?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a space ship type thing, a glider and a small passenger plane.

how about a stunt jet like the ones that creat a sonic boom near the ground to knock a million ppl over. then do like 50 backflips under a bridge. that would be cool to do. And lets have real sonic booms, and way faster planes.

Tilly, an aircraft with sonic boom would be a great idea! Although, to be honest, I reckon that feature will be in PlayStation 4, but lets not get ahead of ourselves! It would be funny to see the sonic boom affecting the environment, with people closing their ears and running in-doors, for example.

A good feature would be that if you had a lot of money in GTA IV, you would be able to go to the moon!

:bleh:

B27 BOMBER! drop atom bombs on people!!! how about better aircraft sounds. the sounds in SA sucked crap. they sounded like the sounds if you where inside of the plane. the VC plane sounds where better. i also want to be able to hijack an X-plane that has no height limit and can go into space for a short distance than go into super speed and have a fire ball in front of it.

a new X-plane looks like this NEWEST XPLANE :ph34r: ninja?

(the cockpit is below it.)

wtf, that's the x 43-a :w00t:, fastest plane that stays within the ozon, goes to sub-space. How would you wanna control a plane that goes 11000 km/p hour, if the hydra in san an only went 300 km/p hour. They would need to make a map atleast 30 times bigger to have a short flight with it.

but if they manage... w00t.

edit: srry for the double post, didn't c that. ow and this

hydra with more powerfull wapens

and the x 43-a :):P fastest plane now :lolbounce:

tilly I posted it myself to

Edited by Jace

:bleh:

wtf, that's the x 43-a :w00t:, fastest plane that stays within the ozon, goes to sub-space. How would you wanna control a plane that goes 11000 km/p hour, if the hydra in san an only went 300 km/p hour. They would need to make a map atleast 30 times bigger to have a short flight with it.

but if they manage... w00t.

edit: srry for the double post, didn't c that. ow and this

tilly I posted it myself to

ok sorry i didnt see that you posted it, and they will have giant maps and you will haf to fly to the other maps like to lc, so it would be a good idea to go 10,000 miles per hour.

ad they should also have many different types of planes and helis for each city. like diff design and everything.

• 2 weeks later...
- F-14 Tomcat

- MiG 29 Fulcum

- Su 27 Flanker

- EF 2000 Typhoon 2

- F1- Tornado

- B2- Stealth bomber

- F1-17A Nighthawk stealth fighter

- A-10 Warthog

- GR3 Harrier

- Commanche helicopter

- Space Shuttle (?)

- Hind

- Hercules C-130

- Boeing 747

- Airbus- A330

- Jumbo jet

- Hang gliders

- Micro-lites :yup:

wow is that everytype for aircrafts ever lol :yup:

lol yeah not 2 gb umm like super big giggbyte i think its like 30 but i dunno. maybe there could be a mission with art gravity or just floatyfullness where you couldnt go outside. just see the space, and rockstar could make some funny shit by making space.

Edited by tilly

- F-14 Tomcat

- MiG 29 Fulcum

- Su 27 Flanker

- EF 2000 Typhoon 2

- F1- Tornado

- B2- Stealth bomber

- F1-17A Nighthawk stealth fighter

- A-10 Warthog

- GR3 Harrier

- Commanche helicopter

- Space Shuttle (?)

- Hind

- Hercules C-130

- Boeing 747

- Airbus- A330

- Jumbo jet

- Hang gliders

- Micro-lites :yup:

Not even close to all the planes, but good selection

I'd like

-Some kind of WWII army-american plane type thingie.(Build-in guns, come out of propeller)

-Jumbo jets

-VCN Skimmer

-about 5 good planes that dont relate to the army

WHAT!! whats the deal with Some kind of WWII army-american plane type thingie, whys it got to be american? the Spitfire aint american, the Hurricane, and there the best 2 wwII planes about thats not including the lancaster Bomber, them 3 would pawned any american WWII planes, American pff please.

lol yeah not 2 gb umm like super big giggbyte i think its like 30 but i dunno. maybe there could be a mission with art gravity or just floatyfullness where you couldnt go outside. just see the space, and rockstar could make some funny shit by making space.

It says here that the Blu-Ray Disc can hold 54gb of data. So it could happen, but i doubt Rockstar will put space in GTA, it was a silly idea!

Source: GameSpot

Page Link: http://uk.gamespot.com/features/6125429/in...tml?sid=6125429

Look under 'Media Mogul' 4th Paragraph for Blu Ray Disc Capacity.

What the hell is an A380?

The Airbus A380 is the Largest Passenger Aircraft Constucted. It surpasses the Boeing 747 by a couple of feet.

Just Google it

[/i]As for me, the only aircraft I would like to see new is any type of private jet.

The Shamal was a great addition to the GTA Vehicle Family

Edited by Shooter13