What aircraft do you want to see included in the next gta?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B27 BOMBER! drop atom bombs on people!!! how about better aircraft sounds. the sounds in SA sucked crap. they sounded like the sounds if you where inside of the plane. the VC plane sounds where better. i also want to be able to hijack an X-plane that has no height limit and can go into space for a short distance than go into super speed and have a fire ball in front of it.

a new X-plane looks like this NEWEST XPLANE :ph34r: ninja?

(the cockpit is below it.)

- F-14 Tomcat

- MiG 29 Fulcum

- Su 27 Flanker

- EF 2000 Typhoon 2

- F1- Tornado

- B2- Stealth bomber

- F1-17A Nighthawk stealth fighter

- A-10 Warthog

- GR3 Harrier

- Commanche helicopter

- Space Shuttle (?)

- Hind

- Hercules C-130

- Boeing 747

- Airbus- A330

- Jumbo jet

- Hang gliders

- Micro-lites :yup:

Boeing 747 is a Jumbo jet

I want a Airbus A380 or a Boeing 737 or a F-14/15/16, JSF

i agree with u there. the airports where shrimpy. the best airport in gta history was escobar intl. then after that is fransic intl. and next is easter basin airport. and then las venturas airport. and then the worst is los santos airport. wich is a dissapointment cuz i see LAX almost every day. and it looks sexy. los santos airport......................ya not so sexy

the purpose of the andromeda (or however u spell it) is a cargo plane. yno like a fed-ex plane. not for passengers. but for some reason they dont let u drive it ( :huh: )

get a gameshark and spawn it it has no doors but the rear cargo door can open sadly it has no physical interior so if you put something in it it would fall out

in gta4 it should be drivable without a game shark

and have better texturing and a physical interior

did you know the shamal was in vice city but you couldn't fly it

Edited by Strike9

they should make the 747 strictly comercial flights(if you flying to a diff country) and you could bring your car(be able to keep you car for a long time) on the andromeda. but they both have interiors but the andomeda is more transporting looking and the 747 is more like beige on the inside and has a bunch of ppl and food things. and movies to watch. and if you dont wanna watch tv, you can look at the map.

they should make the 747 strictly comercial flights(if you flying to a diff country) and you could bring your car(be able to keep you car for a long time) on the andromeda. but they both have interiors but the andomeda is more transporting looking and the 747 is more like beige on the inside and has a bunch of ppl and food things. and movies to watch. and if you dont wanna watch tv, you can look at the map.

yeh but the flights only take3 hours game time and 3 minutesm real time so you can watch a mini cartoon :coolthumbup:

and the 747 is the at700

Edited by Strike9

- F-14 Tomcat

- MiG 29 Fulcum

- Su 27 Flanker

- EF 2000 Typhoon 2

- F1- Tornado

- B2- Stealth bomber

- F1-17A Nighthawk stealth fighter

- A-10 Warthog

- GR3 Harrier

- Commanche helicopter

- Space Shuttle (?)

- Hind

- Hercules C-130

- Boeing 747

- Airbus- A330

- Jumbo jet

- Hang gliders

- Micro-lites :yup:

BRILL IDEAS i would like to add 5 more to this list

-F-15C Eagle or F-15E Strike eagle

-F-16

-F/A-18 Hornet

-B-1B Lancer

-B-52

I hope you like my ideas peeps

Edited by DANOMANO

how about we only have like 3 fighters and 3 bombers. having like 50 jets and military planes would be complicated. how about diff versions for each type.

no that wud be RUBBISH

and i thought of another jet C-17 Galaxy

Edited by 888ball

Hey eb2lc did you see how i sed i didnt want a bunch of planes that did the same thing, implying that i dont want a bunch of fighters and a bunch of bombers, wich i made obvious and its not a hard concept to miss, but this guy did. he said the planes that are totally different arent the same. im sure hes prolly a stubborn kid. he shouldnt bash ppls opinions, but even more into that matter, dont bash someones opinion for no reason and to the extent that he has to be stupid. jeez dano.