A Mobster Idea

This idea kind of uses another idea that someone made in another post. :w00t:

The next GTA should be set in London and Tommy Vercetti is your mob boss. You have London (main theme) and also Vice City which you can travel to via aeroplane or ship. You are a "designed character", meaning that you create your main person at the start of the game or choose an existing character that Rockstar give. You do all missions at London and furhter smaller islands etc and you do a couple of jobs at Vice City as well.

One main island (possibly made-up) is a mansion that Tommy Vercetti owns and you have to reclaim it as another gang took from you. Wicked cut-scenes at the start of the game show you this.

This was slightly rushed so I need more ideas off of you guys... :blush:

:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
london would be all rain and damp,but it would be pretty cool driving of the london bridge...anyway that would be an okay place...i would love to see the next GTA in europe!!!

Yeah I agree that London wouldn't be that great but a cool idea! It would be cool if the game was set in Europe and you could see all the traditional landmarks. Like Paris (Ifle Tower) or Rome (Falling Tower of Piza, not sure if that's how you spell it) where there would be all Italian cars and the REAL Mafia! :coolthumbup:

Edited by ArturKim21

Or how about this. Mainly set in sydney (sydney would be a mad city to drive around) but do missions for you crime family back in new york aswell. Include islander gangs, lebanese gangs, triad gangs, russian mafia, and so on. Include real cars and the possibility to travel to and from new york or sydney as you please when you are not doing missions (unlike when you go to liberty city in SA and cannot return). It would be good because youve got a harbour instead of just being on a map surrounded by water and beach areas commercial areas and suburban areas.

AANNNDDD..... one of the missions for new york needs to include a scene joining the game of 50 cent bulletproof and main objective is to take out fifty cent preventing him from taking over new york:):):):):)