adding cars/mods

maniackilla

okay i use the image tool and have read the readmes i install a mod and the game freezes halfway between loading whether its a new game or a saved one. any help please. maybe a basic tutorial on how to add? lol i backup my files by extracting the files to a seperate folder then replace the files with the car i want. i close out image tool v2 and start the game. thats exactly how i do it. if something is wrong please tell me.

Thanks guys,

Maniac

What mods are you trying to install? Post a step by step detailed version of exactly what you are doing. It's probably the mod that's causing you're game to freeze. But it could also be your GTA SA version. No way to tell for certain until you give a few more details.

What mods are you trying to install? Post a step by step detailed version of exactly what you are doing. It's probably the mod that's causing you're game to freeze. But it could also be your GTA SA version. No way to tell for certain until you give a few more details.

yeh it was that version ihave second edition but im also having problems with the 100% completed saved game downloads not working. not even showing up when i go load. tried just adding it and overwriting previous and ive tried all the saved games from here sry for the 2 topics

Nothing unusual that v2 freezes when you try to mod it. And no wonder those save games don't work. Afaik there are no v2 save games on the web.

You gotta use the, ahm ahm,

a file that gives you ability to run the game without dvd

Thats real smooth! :bleh: Of course I haven't got a clue as to what you're talking about though! :innocent:

Well anyways there you go maniackilla, use "it" and you should have no problems whatsoever!

Have fun!

Nothing unusual that v2 freezes when you try to mod it. And no wonder those save games don't work. Afaik there are no v2 save games on the web.

:erm: Soo hard!

To The JD,

It starts with C and ends with K, it has 5 letters.

C_ _ _ K

Work it out. :gappy:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
okay i use the image tool and have read the readmes i install a mod and the game freezes halfway between loading whether its a new game or a saved one. any help please. maybe a basic tutorial on how to add? lol i backup my files by extracting the files to a seperate folder then replace the files with the car i want. i close out image tool v2 and start the game. thats exactly how i do it. if something is wrong please tell me.

Thanks guys,

Maniac

sAME THING FOR ME

Hey Fellows !

I downloaded Lamborghini Murcielago car mod and then I did whatever Readme said step by step .

but when I played the game there was no change in it . what should I do to make it work ?

any help please .

Thank you

Vinewood Boy

• 3 months later...

Thats exactly the same problem i've got.

I got a Hummer H2 mod. I tryed installing with SAMI -this didnt worked so i uninstalled the mod again.

I also tryed installing the mod manual by reading the readme and by doing what it said. But still no change in the car ( cabbie, its a taxi hummer :P ).

Anyone knows what i should -try- doing?

Thanks in advance!!

Grtz,

Xinck