My attempt at a Halo master cheif skin

RCisPIMP

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK i changed the thight pad things so they cover up more space im going to upload it here if i can does n e 1 want it to b uploaded n e were else? (can some 1 help with the board message thing it would let me look at n e thing all yseter day so if u dont here from me it wont let me).

O and can i email some 1 here my mod like an administrator cause i dont think the do it your self thing works.HELP WITH BOARD MESSAGE PLZ!!

And yes i edited the textures and used only pain it (i have paint shop but its to confusing)

Edited by RCisPIMP

http://www.thegtaplace.com/submitmod.php

Did I read that you made it in Paint? Wow, well done :P

And tommy you got another warning.

WHY?!?! I just said that I didnt like the mod, the mod maker guy calls me a dickhead, I say that you should not be so pissed off at criticism, its only meant to say the cons of the mod, and I get a warning.

frolicking bullshit

OK ill go back and try to work on visor but promise nothin if some 1 wants to help that would b sweet. Can some 1 who works here c if my mod got accepted plz.Does n e body no some were thats good to upload it at ? and if u dont here from me today blame the baord message thing it wont let me back on more than once a day. thanx

O and do u guys want me to try to make shoes or not ill do it but if no 1 carse then im not

wastin time.im just usin gray onez in pic and there good 4 me.

Edited by RCisPIMP

Finaly somethin positive out of u tommy!

ok visor i need help with but have model done (cant export)

Boots can do.

Add more black crap round neck do abale

That green is going to b sooo fricken hard i would prolly have to start most ovr. maybe simpler colors.

I fixed the 'gap' thing. and im worthless and couldnt get my thing to export so i thought of a fake way to have i visor and pretty much colored his face it looks ok but its not flat.

FakevisorPic.jpg

and i didnt want i olive green that would take soo much longer and would look funny cause it wouldnt have n e reflections and wouldnt show up in game right.