Yeah, if you have DSL (broadband) you often have a dynamic IP, which just means every time you connect (turn on your router) it picks up a random IP address from a set of them (pool) that your ISP owns. That way they don't have to own one IP for every single one of its customers, they can share them since they won't all be on at once. We may ban one IP from one person, but if someone else uses the same IP from the same pool (ie if they're in the same town) they'll be banned for that visit too.

Ya the same thing happends to me this is one of my favorite sites but i get sooo pissed cause the board message screen comes up then i type my pass and its say same crap i hope some 1 fixes that i dont think im banned and i have crappy dail up so i dont think my ip changes. Is there n e thing i can do to prevent this form happening??

Dialup also uses random IP addresses. You'd only have your own if you're expected to be online all the time, if the ISP expects all its customers to be online all its time, or if you need to be online all the time with the same IP (eg a server).

I'll check the status of IPs similar to yours. If we have a reoccurrence of bad members they'll just be banned again i'm afraid.

If you keep your router on all the time, it doesn't fetch a new IP. Some ISPs will force you to though by resetting your connection for a split second now and then.

And Mästêrchíëf, hope we've solved the problem for you. :)

Im happy for master chief but what about me??