Webmasters Connection

Jaruff

http://rerevolution.com

This is a new forum I just started. It is dedicated to Webmasters. It has forums dedicated to PHP, ASP, HTML, and etc. We also have forums that are dedicated to discussion on webmaster necessaries such as e-mails, domains, and hosting. Soon there will even be a program where a registered user will be able to design their own webpage by use of buttons.

We also offer free e-mail redirection ([email protected]) and other services may be open soon.

Our motto is "Your Key To The Webmaster World". We are trying to keep to that motto closely.

I am also looking for staff and that can be found at the forums also.

We may have a site up in a few weeks so stay tuned for information on that also.

Regards,

Jaruff

*Yes, I have over 30 posts and I am going to be active here now and I see no problem with advertising to anyone that my question me advertising my site*

1. is it free?

2. does it have a user shop full of cool items?

3. can you run your own shop?

4. how much do you pay per post?

5. are the items cheap b/c then money won't matter.

1. It is free to register and to use our scripts. Everything hosted within the WMC network is free.

2. There is currently no user shop hack nor will there probably be one for a little while as having a shop on a webmasters forum doesn't make all that much sense.

3. There is no shop hack at our forums.

4. There is no shop hack at our forums.

5. There is no shop hack at our forums.

Hope that answers your questions.

Announcement - Soon we are aquiring a new domain and hosting from Aaron Clifford who will be helping out with the site.

I will also set up a redirect so if you go to rerevolution.com you will be redirected to the new domain (which has currently not been decided on).