Save Danny Phantom

Hi! This is a plea for help going out to all people who have heard of Danny Phantom, the amazing show by Butch Hartman (Creator of The Fairly OddParents) hosted on Nick. If you haven't heard about this show then here's a link for you to get a bit more informed: Danny Phantom (TV.com)

Now that you're more knowledgable about the subject, I'd like to get down to the matter at hand. This show premiered on 3rd April, 2004 and so far it has had two extremely successful seasons. However, for reasons that are beyond comprehension, as of 24th January, 2006, the big guys over at Nickelodeon decided to cancel the show!

So we, the loyal fans of the ghostboy, need your help! A few fans who really want to make a difference have started up a campaign to get Nick to keep the series going by showing them how much we love the show. If you'd like to help then please head over to Save The Phantom where, among other things, you will be able to sign a petition to save the show. If you're really interested in making a difference the site also gives you information and details on how to contact paraphernalia retailers and cable companies.

Well, I hope I've managed to convince you to help save the show! Together, we can make a difference! Believe That!

P.S: Here are a few more links in case you need more info:

Danny Phantom - Nick

Danny Phantom - IMDb

Danny Phantom - Wikipedia

Butch Hartman - IMDb

Butch Hartman - Wikipedia

Wow, this is turning into a battle of the cartoons! Anyways, I love the Fairly OddParents and Dexter's Lab too but comparing them to Danny Phantom would be like comparing Futurama to the Simpsons. Danny Phantom is an awesome show and defintely deserves some more time on the airwaves!

P.S: Don't forget to sign a petition even if you're in love with some other show! We need all the help we can get.

Edited by The JD

Dexter is Cartoon Network.

Anyways.

DANNY PHANTOM SUCKS. The Fairly OddParents, WAY Better. Jimmy Neutron is cool, too.

NO Nick show has EVER came close to Invader Zim, though, Right behind that is Rocko's Modern Life and Angry Beavers.

Really, I never knew, oh well. But fairly odd parents and jimmy neutron sucks!!!! Timmy and Jimmy are just a pair of annoying brats and they should be assasinated

Edited by tommy vercetti guy

Isn't Invader Zim on Cartoon Network? I'll sign a petition to not save Danny Phantom ha. Come on, a teenage boy, hunting ghosts? Fairly Oddparents rock. Spongebob, I used to like it, but now it's getting old...