Revenge Over Men (my series using SA)

I made episode one of this series back in January. I finished and posted Ep 4 yesterday on other sites. I never saw this site, and I wanted you guys to see it as well. Episode Five will be the final one.

If you are going into these videos expecting ALL action, it won't happen. I have some action, some in two, most in three, and four. One and Two are mostly story build-ups. The links are below. (Yeah, all my downloadable links have expired). One your feedback, if you hate the videos, I respect your opinion, but don't be too harsh while replaying, or you can. I don't care. I'm new here as well. Well, I hope you like the videos.

Episode One: Deathin the Ghetto

Episode Two: Steve Cotell

Episode Three: In Deeper

Episode Four: Falling Apart

Enjoy!

I have left the forums but I stopped by and I just couldn't leave without commeting. Anyways I think the vid is made a little lousy and I noticed that the cars that were driven were dented when arriving to the destination :P Also little signs here and there. In 1st ep. I found it funny when you went near the guy and it showed 'press tab to kiss' or something :P Also the music is way too classical. I dont mean the style like pop or rock but I mean you used Requiem for a Dream and Clubbed to Death. These are the most classical songs ever to add into a GTA : SA video. But I just cant help it. I love long videos and these ones kept me on the screen and I was enjoying my every second. 9 / 10 on the scale :)

Edit: Also wanted to add that this will happen to everyone who will give theirselves to others. U cant trust noone in video storylines or in real life...

Edited by Joonas