Would you?

mvi

Would you shag yourself?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Would you shag yourself?

• Yes
    • No
    • No - but I'd do Margaret Thatcher

Ok, trying to settle a bet, ignoring physical restrictions would you if you had the chance shag yourself?

Incidentally guys if you're into Margaret Thatcher here's a very revealing pic below: sourced by Chris82 who has told me he's a great big fan.

margaretthatcherphotographc101.jpg

Edited by mvi

Eww... Anyway, would I have sex, NO. Unless I fail to resist, which is very unlikely. I'm only 15, I haven't seen the "fantasy" of sex. Lol, chris82, you're precocious at most occasions, fortunately this topic isn't one of them. Keep it up, control those hormones. ;)

Eww... Anyway, would I have sex, NO. Unless I fail to resist, which is very unlikely. I'm only 15, I haven't seen the "fantasy" of sex. Lol, chris82, you're precocious at most occasions, fortunately this topic isn't one of them. Keep it up, control those hormones. ;)

do u no wat it feels like? if u DO then i bet nothing feels good for u. cuz this is one of the few best things a boy and girl can feel man

Haha, 5 out of 11 people voted no. Which is almost half. I thought I was abnormal, guess not. Have I had sex? No. Would I if I could? No.

For some of you guys, it's a yes, yes. Whoa!... Is it GTA that made you guys this hardcore? :innocent:

Edited by EddTehPwn3R