mvi

Would you?

Would you shag yourself?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Would you shag yourself?

• Yes
    • No
    • No - but I'd do Margaret Thatcher

Ok, trying to settle a bet, ignoring physical restrictions would you if you had the chance shag yourself?

Incidentally guys if you're into Margaret Thatcher here's a very revealing pic below: sourced by Chris82 who has told me he's a great big fan.

margaretthatcherphotographc101.jpg

Edited by mvi

Eww... Anyway, would I have sex, NO. Unless I fail to resist, which is very unlikely. I'm only 15, I haven't seen the "fantasy" of sex. Lol, chris82, you're precocious at most occasions, fortunately this topic isn't one of them. Keep it up, control those hormones. ;)

Hell yeah. And Edd, your 15! Most people in my school loose their virginity at that age. You better see the "fantasy" of sex, you better see it real soon, then you'll realise what your missing :P

Hmm... 14 and 15 yr olds playing GTA eh? I could have sworn that I saw a mature rating on the game cover if not an AO. :bleh: Anyways, my vote for the poll is No.

Yes because the majority of people registered here (certainly active posters) aren't underage?

Eww... Anyway, would I have sex, NO. Unless I fail to resist, which is very unlikely. I'm only 15, I haven't seen the "fantasy" of sex. Lol, chris82, you're precocious at most occasions, fortunately this topic isn't one of them. Keep it up, control those hormones. ;)

do u no wat it feels like? if u DO then i bet nothing feels good for u. cuz this is one of the few best things a boy and girl can feel man

Haha, 5 out of 11 people voted no. Which is almost half. I thought I was abnormal, guess not. Have I had sex? No. Would I if I could? No.

For some of you guys, it's a yes, yes. Whoa!... Is it GTA that made you guys this hardcore? :innocent:

Edited by EddTehPwn3R

Technically I do gently caress myself in different ways. In other words, masturbation. I'm a guy. But if I were to clone myself, I would defidently have sex with him. I mean me. Uh.

Well DUH you would. We all would....

Our own clones, that is... >.>...... I was totally talking about our own clones. <.<