Does n e one have an opening in a modding team

as far as i kno TGTAP doesnt give modding positions to noobs like you who come up and ask to be a mod. good luck ever getting the spot :)

Thats not what i asked i asked if n e 1 had an opening not this site im talkin like a small group

and im sure i wouldnt get the best parts but im sure i could help. and i am new to this SITE but im not a retard.

well, if it isnt for this site, mods are gonna get pissed. use the webring to see if anyone has mod positions open on their sites

Psst.... Even I saw from the first post he meant GTA modding. Not staffing.

Umm... Yeah.... PM some of the modders here. I'll leave this open just for the sake of someone atleast posting links to the modder's profiles or something.

Being rude was totally uncalled for. Apologise now.

What modding skills do you have? If you let people know then teams will have a better chance of picking you up.

Jezz, you were half right, we don't offer moderating positions to just anybody who asks, but he said "modding team" as in GTA modifications. Big difference.

Jezz, you were half right, we don't offer moderating positions to just anybody who asks, but he said "modding team" as in GTA modifications. Big difference.

yea, i thought modding was shorted for moderating. cuz ive heard people call the moderating team, the modding team as well. so i thought he was askin to be a mod

Obviously this post is on about modifcations not moderating, big difference.

They don't really work in teams per se, you will get a few collaborations, but usually, you only have a team on huge projects such as GTALC and Myriad Islands etc.

I doubt there are 'teams' here though, if there are then they've kept it quiet. For example Switch Designs isn't in a team, he just works by himself.

As for moderating forums, put yourself in my shoes. If someone asks to be a moderator, then it looks a little suspicious. Why are they so desperately seeking a position of power. The people who become moderators are always chosen, based on their literary skills, ability and willingness to help other members, activity, and general attitude.

yea, i thought modding was shorted for moderating. cuz ive heard people call the moderating team, the modding team as well. so i thought he was askin to be a mod

He would've probably said, "do you have an opening to be a moderator", not "does n e one". Of course on this forum there is only one moderating team, so why exactly would he be asking multiple people?

He would've probably said, "do you have an opening to be a moderator", not "does n e one". Of course on this forum there is only one moderating team, so why exactly would he be asking multiple people?

Ya i never ment it in that way i was lookin for a modding team not to b a moderator sry for the confusion. i have no intersest in being a modreator (no offence)

If 1 or 2 ppl want to get to gether i am pretty good with texturing but suck at 3Ds max and i am good at learning stuff so if n e 1 would help me i could prolly turn out to b a pretty good modder.Thanx

Edited by RCisPIMP