press here!

I just wanted to tell some things that I found.

1.How to get Milie`s card easier:

First,get her on a date.Then just kill her.Some man will call you and tell you that you have to go to her house to get card.So,you don`t need to date her.

2.On the mission for airstrip when you have to plant explosive in plane on the begining you have to get on bike and drive in plane.But,you can get minigun and destroy the plane and it will stop.Still,you can get in plane with bike and continue the mission normaly.

3.Get in amunation and plant the explosive on men who is selling weapon.Than activate it and the man will start to shot you :weird: But,for few seconds even if you don`t shot him he will die :weird:

Hope you didn`t know this!

Ok... :erm: I can almost comprehend why you posted 3 random points that are bound to have been repeated before somewhere in this forum but pray do tell: What the heck is the title "Press Here!" all about?

Ok... :erm: I can almost comprehend why you posted 3 random points that are bound to have been repeated before somewhere in this forum but pray do tell: What the heck is the title "Press Here!" all about?

He probably just wants some attention

I haven`t read this things anywhere and I didn`t knew how to name this :D

4.On the mission Los desperados(when you have to free astecas teritories) there is undestroyable car (I think its name is glendale).You also can´t move it.Stil,you can shot in it with sawn-of shotgun and get it to garage in verdant blufs.The dors will be open and it will stil be undestroyable!

5.The only way to get car Phoenix without cheats is mission Home in hills when you have to kill Vagos in Mad dog`s mansion.At the end of the mission Big pappa is driving it!

6.On the mission OG loc I have got undestroyable motorbike.Freddy is driving it.

7.On the north of bone country at place that on map looks like beach there is car named Sadler that is always damaged.

It is over now,I can´t move this topic anywhere.