Elusive Gun

I've been putting off asking this question for a while in the fear i'll look a total plank.

BUT

Every walkthrough guide ect i read says you have to buy the .375 handcannon thing <_<

I cant find it anywhere to buy and i've looked for hours to find it as a pick up, could anyone please put me outta my missery and tell me where i'm going wrong?

I've been putting off asking this question for a while in the fear i'll look a total plank.

BUT

Every walkthrough guide ect i read says you have to buy the .375 handcannon thing <_<

I cant find it anywhere to buy and i've looked for hours to find it as a pick up, could anyone please put me outta my missery and tell me where i'm going wrong?

you can get it to spawn at your safe house after collecting so many hidden packages, can't remember how many, google it or summin.

Handcannon? You mean the minigun?

You can buy it from Phil Cassidy's Fully Cocked gun shop for a...*cough* high price.

I'ts better for you to collect the money rather than wandering endlessly to find it as a spawn.

A good way for money, is to take up the Car or Bike Salesman missions. Good luck!

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...