Rockstar Announce Vice City Stories

Chris

Hi, this new has just made my day. I think it could be based on present day, something like vice city, 20 years later; although i won´t deny i would love to see it based on the 70's.

Thanks for the information :coolthumbup:

:) Hi, yeah it would be nice that they decide to besed the city in 2006, but i think they gonna made the city in 1989 or something like that, :thumbsup:

<_<

I hope this time there are more stuff to do and the environment is more interactive, and i wanna see more of Tommy and Candy and maybe Rosenberg as well.

:blink: Yeah, me too, I wanna See Tommy Vercetty again, I Think he is the best Main character of all, You Think Rockstar opted to put Tommy In The Game Again???

What if Vercetti wasn't in the game and he died at the start, I would be so annoyed, and I sure many others would be.

Have you heard of BJ Smith? That could be Carl Johnson's brother, Brian Johnson, who was killed years later in 1992.

who bj smith

besides hes probably not because his name's smith cuz people do name there children bj. an example is aj

aj doesnt stand for anything

along w/ bj

:huh:

:innocent::gappy:

who bj smith

besides hes probably not because his name's smith cuz people do name there children bj. an example is aj

aj doesnt stand for anything

along w/ bj

:huh:

Oh Yeah BJ Smith was the guy in the car shop right? maybe the B is from Brian and the J from

Johnnson, But It is not probably That bj is CJ's brother cause it supossed that Brian is more younger than CJ and BJ looks more older than CJ :mellow::coolthumbup::bleh:

why not i mean nobody has said any thing bad about multiple ps2 disks for a game and they dont all have come out in 1 case they could come out like SAS pt. 1(LS) :) , pt. 2(SF) :D , pt. 3(LV) :thumbsup:

They probably will do it

OR they also coult do Los Santos stories San Fierro stories and Las Venturras stories

That would work wouldnt it :erm:

You know why no one minded switching disks for PS2 games?

1. Bigger system, not played all over the place, easier to do that way.

2. It has NEVER been a multi-disk GTA game..... Why? Because you travel between islands. Imagine switching disks EVERYTIME you had to move to a new island...

If you did have San Andreas on PSP, but each city is on a seperate disc, then it would be so annoying to play, and when you are in one city, looking over to another, it wouldn't look good, if you know what I mean. Also, what if you were flying in mid-air and you were going to a different city, you would have to change the disk, causing you to crash.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...