Who do You Think Will be the Main Character?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I don't think is going to be Tommy Vercetti because of the voice actor is Ray Liotta and if you go to www.imdb.com it says nothing about him acting in Vice City Stories, and I think maybe is the main character is going to be a cuban immigrant just coming from cuba set in the 1980's...

Edited by Neto

People, with this matrix of ideas about the main character of the next Grand Theft Auto game on PSP, we now only need to wait until the time comes for our ears to hear the magic name.

So, will it be...

-Tommy Vercetti?

-Lance Vance?

-Ricardo Diaz?

-Umberto Robina?

-Claude?

-A whole new character?

Only time will tell... Or, to be exact, Rockstar will tell..

I really doubt it will be cortez, or any Cuban. I think/hope it will be some Italian-American wiseguy. Hopefully all of the "stories" handheld series will be based around the Mafia.

man im really gettin tired of this whole mafia thing...Every game of GTAIII + has had something to do with a crime family mafia....and it really starts to get old...i wanna see something out of the box like The yakuza or something, but i doubt there will be a japanese gang in Vice City...so im putting my money on a cuban/Haitian character sinse the last Vice city had to do with Money,Drugs and the MAFIA!

What about a young Donald Love as the character, it would be interesting to play as someone who was learned and not constantly whinging about how they grew up in "'da hood" or calling people "gansta'", wouldn't that be refreshing?

Maybe it's going to be the chef that tommy vercetti kills in the beginning, because umberto robina said "you killed ****** you must have had big cojones" that means that the chef was dangerous and did jobs for people

Ohh yeah..i guess thats right, but if we play as chef then ....the main charcter would be A CHEF and not a psychotic killer? what would the final mission be? survive for 1 minute with Tommy Vercetti? :D lol

Maybe it's going to be the chef that tommy vercetti kills in the beginning, because umberto robina said "you killed ****** you must have had big cojones" that means that the chef was dangerous and did jobs for people

You mean Leo Teal? Yeah, I could picture playing as him about two years before Vice City as he tries to establish himself as 'having big cojones' etc.

It's more than unlikely for Leo to be in the game. Who on earth would like a person who is known that he later dies to be a main character?

Its interesting how Rockstar leave many opportunities for there to be more GTA games. Wouldn't the game be set in the seventies, there are on many occasions when the seventies are mentioned in San Andreas

Yeah, I'd like to see that.

Wow a gta game in the 1930s would be the gayest gta ever i wouldent even bother playing it, what you gonna do? jack a model T? there would only be like 10 models of cars in the game and they would all look the same

naahhhh i think that would be in liberty city because remember in gta vc in the intro the forrelis are talking about expanding south and selling drugs and one of the other guys said "nah, sonny none of the families will touch that stuff!" so it's obvious that the forrellis were the only ones that got into selling drugs and that was in the 80s so i doubt vcs will happen in the 70s with salvatore

• 2 weeks later...

Noooo, Tommy should not die, but it would be very dramatic...

WHOA!

Wait a minute, in Vice City Stories it could resemble Scarface again, and Tommy has a machine gun, dressed in a black suit, shoots lots of people, and you come behind him and shoot him in the back with a sawn-off shotgun, and he falls into the newly built fountain at the bottom!

Would that storyline work?