So I bought a PSP

Chris

Last night for a laugh I started bidding on about 6 PSP's on ebay, I knew people were gonna bid higher than me, and they did.

I started doing it again today, that was until, I accidently won one -_-

So yeah, I ended up buying a mint condition PSP Giga Pack for £135, it's £214.99 in the shops so I didn't do too bad actually. The thing is I don't really know anything about PSP's, I was never that interested or anything. I know Spaz and chris82 are knowledgable people so I'm sure they can help me out with stuff, I'm sure I'll figure everything out by myself anyway as I usually do.

Apart from LCS though, what are some quality games? bearing in mind I like GTA style games, FPS, and Racing mainly. I heard burnout legends and wipeout pure are good, so I might get those.

Apparently the NFSU games arent good but I have most of them on PS1 and PS2 anyway so I won't bother with those.

:whistle:

Lucky bastard! Giga pack, huh? Massive memory stick! You can upload mp3s, videos, pics and games to your PSP from your PC, using an appropriate USB.

Well as for games, Darkstalkers (fighting) is a good buy, even if you're not a fan of the genre.

For racing, try NFS Underground and also, Metal Gear Solid Ac!d is a must if you love MGS or shooting games generally, though its PSP version requires more strategy.

Have fun with your PSP!

I jealous now of your one GB MS Pro Duo.

Anyways..... Racing you say?

Burnout

Wipeout

RIDGE RACER((MMMM))

NFS((yes, I LIKE it)).

Also, Socom was fun.

I had a demo of Pursuit Force, and I enjoyed it, too.

Oh, and get Twisted Metal so me and Chris can hand your ass to you online. :bleh:

Yeah, I'd agree there. I really recommend Ridge Racer and Twisted Metal. With Spaz, Chris, and me, it would be a blast.

I can't play Pursuit Force, because I flat out refuse to upgrade from 2.0.

Alright, I upgraded. This means that now I can play Persuit Force and I have to run my homebrew through the GTA exploit.

Anyway, yeah, GTA, Ridge Racers, and Twisted Metal are my favorites and you will like 'em too.

OMFG I just did the most stupid/embarrasing thing on ebay. I got two items mixed up and ended up bidding on both - and I won both!

OK I have two copies of Wipeout Pure now, um, yeah, send me £11 you can have a copy, thanks :blush:

I'll look out for twisted metal, burnout legends and ridge racer.

Actually with ridge racer, is it like the PS1/PS2 games? I didn;t really like the series on them, is it like that still?

Yeah, I'd agree there. I really recommend Ridge Racer and Twisted Metal. With Spaz, Chris, and me, it would be a blast.

I can't play Pursuit Force, because I flat out refuse to upgrade from 2.0.

Alright, I upgraded. This means that now I can play Persuit Force and I have to run my homebrew through the GTA exploit.

Anyway, yeah, GTA, Ridge Racers, and Twisted Metal are my favorites and you will like 'em too.

Dude.... I think you could PROBABLY still downgrade. Haven't tried it yet, though((out of sheer laziness, of course)).

OMFG I just did the most stupid/embarrasing thing on ebay. I got two items mixed up and ended up bidding on both - and I won both!

OK I have two copies of Wipeout Pure now, um, yeah, send me £11 you can have a copy, thanks :blush:

I'll look out for twisted metal, burnout legends and ridge racer.

Actually with ridge racer, is it like the PS1/PS2 games? I didn;t really like the series on them, is it like that still?

SLICK MOVE, GENIUS.

And I only played the ORIGINAL Ridge Racer..... This is nothing like the original, to me. I LOVE drifting. I OWN at that game, too.

^ lol nice going,and CHRIS82 i saw a picture of you here (your piccy's) and i also saw one on the internet that you pissed your pants,lol

WTF does this have to do with anything?

Ridge Racer is basicly still like that yeah. I liked it when I got my PSP, but there's a ton of better games out there right now. Like _____ and _____. I love ______, but I prefer ______.

W. T. F?

First of all congrats on joining the PSP club. Mind if I ask what firmware version it is? Also don't get Metal Gear Acid an MGA 2 for the PSP if you liked the PS versions. They are 2 totally different genres and IMHO Kojima f***ed up the PSP versions. Anyways, Chris82, you do know that you can play v2.00+ games on a v1.50 right? PM me if you want to know which homebrew to use. I've been playing Pursuit Force on my v1.50 for ages now.

BTW, anyone here play Megaman Maverick Hunter X?

Nah, it's ok. Maybe I'll downgrade someday, but not right now.

^ lol nice going,and CHRIS82 i saw a picture of you here (your piccy's) and i also saw one on the internet that you pissed your pants,lol

Yeah, no the only place where you saw that pic is here.

(It's Photoshop)

Anyway, yeah, I wish that Fanita's 2.0 Loader supported firmware/umd loaders. If it did, I wouldn't have upgraded.