So I bought a PSP

Chris

Cool. You can find what version it is by going to System Settings(Extreme Left Menu) and then to System Information. I don't think it's going to be v2.7 as I'm pretty sure they haven't been reloaded yet. Not impossible though. And you can't downgrade anything other than a v2.00 so tough luck with homebrew if you've got anything higher. Its a pretty fun platform even without homebrew although I must admit walking into GAME and randomly turning off PS2's and XboX 360's when people are palying on them by using the Universal Remote homebrew is pretty funny.

Edited by The JD

Cool. You can find what version it is by going to System Settings(Extreme Left Menu) and then to System Information. I don't think it's going to be v2.7 as I'm pretty sure they haven't been reloaded yet. Not impossible though. And you can't downgrade anything other than a v2.00 so tough luck with homebrew if you've got anything higher. Its a pretty fun platform even without homebrew although I must admit walking into GAME and randomly turning off PS2's and XboX 360's when people are palying on them by using the Universal Remote homebrew is pretty funny.

PSst.... Homebrew is on up to version 2.6.... >.O Some of it doesn't work, though.

Nice. I've got v2.01 too.

*Blush* Well, since I got my v1.5, I haven't been keeping up to date on the PSP Homebrew news. Looks like I was wrong... not for the first time... You can run homebrew on upto v2.6 but it is limited. Thanks for the up Spaz.

It isn't worth upgrading because it won't let you use the latest cheatdevice. Think of the future, there will be a vice city cheatdevice when the game comes out, and it will be too late

I said it wasn't worth upgrading, Mother Theresa!

No, driver it isn't worth upgrading to 2.7. Personally I'm on 2.6.