How many Mp3's do you have?

k so one of these...supposed mp3's is named Carl Cox - Live @ Carl Cox & Friends (04.03.2004).mp3. 202MB, 192kbps, 44khz, stereo. Duration: 147:13. Don't believe me, i'll send it to you. Or look for yourself. Most of these mp3's are live recordings of some events/concerts. They sound good and the music is different from the recorded albums.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Shit man, that's pretty damn much Cro. Anyway I got about 200 mp3s atm :) Yeah and I have to buy another harddrive, I'm low on space now and I've deleted alot of mp3s to save some, but of course I've got the best burned on cds. I got 186 gig, and most of the stuff that takes up space on my harddrive is movies you know. I think a 500 gig harddrive should do it, these days they don't cost that much you know.

Yeah of course man, I'm using McAfee sometimes to clean up some space you know, it's much better than using that Windows cleaner, but it doesn't help that much, man I'm talking about gigs you know, not megabytes, but yeah once it saved pretty damn much, but it's better that I get rid of the movies on my harddrive but before I do that I gotta do some coding that takes hours and then later burn them. But I appreciate your advice man, it's good to use the Disc Cleanup once in a while. :)