Grand Theft Auto San Andreas PS2 Modifications.

Hi, are there any mods for the PS2 version of san andreas, if there are then can someone please reply back here? If there are then they should be Action Replay Max (PAL, not NTSC) codes. Are they in codes or something else? I need them because my friend thinks that his Turismo's and banshees and all the other cars he has, thinks they're better than mine. Let me get the codes for Skins, Cars, map and whatever there is to mod, even if I have to modify the whole game, then I'll be the daddy of San Andreas in Blackburn!

• 2 weeks later...

i really hope you can mod the ps2 with a gameshark or whatever, that would be cool, driving the same old cars around gets boring after awhile...and you just need to kill a few hundred people.....a gun that was more automatic would be nice, something with lots of firepower.

ive killed 18,280 people blown up 7,415 cars and have had 5,678 headshots

_Boss_Hawg 126519<-----criminal rateing soon to be going up

It is possible to mod the PS2 San Andreas if you've got the right tools. You'll need a chipped PS2 and a utility to read the PS2 disc on your PC. I'm not sure exactly how this is done but someone else around here might be able to help you further.