SHARK!

Strike9

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
i sware by my own life that i saw a shark on gtavc just about a minuter before i posted this

i was at washington beach i used the car on water cheat and started to drive a rancher into the water then right in front of me a shark was swimming about ten feet from the shore.i didn't go out to seee what it would do cause it probly would scare me so bad i'd wet my pants :lolbounce:

realy i'm serious this wasn't a dream

oh dude n00b

i see much anymals in gta vc and i can tell you wrong guys what its real anymals!

"Posted Oct 10 2006, 12:22 AM Seen a shark many times.They're about everywhere;not just one place."

True water anymalls located in ALL VICE CITY water.

"B-Boy Posted Sep 18 2006, 10:14 PM It would of been better if they could attack you"

it cant attack you !!!!

"what the rock say's Posted Aug 18 2006, 01:08 PM near downtown from where we start the dildo dodo mission!!! thumbsupanim.gif"

Wrong you sark can be in all water in Gtavc

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I can swin into water ( in gta vc) and i can tell you wrong guys what sharks do not attack!

i sware by my own life that i saw a shark on gtavc just about a minuter before i posted this

i was at washington beach i used the car on water cheat and started to drive a rancher into the water then right in front of me a shark was swimming about ten feet from the shore.i didn't go out to seee what it would do cause it probly would scare me so bad i'd wet my pants :lolbounce:

oh dude n00b

i see much anymals in gta vc and i can tell you wrong guys what its real anymals!

"Posted Oct 10 2006, 12:22 AM Seen a shark many times.They're about everywhere;not just one place."

"B-Boy Posted Sep 18 2006, 10:14 PM It would of been better if they could attack you"

it cant attack you !!!!

"what the rock say's Posted Aug 18 2006, 01:08 PM near downtown from where we start the dildo dodo mission!!! thumbsupanim.gif"

I can swin into water ( in gta vc) and i can tell you wrong guys what sharks do not attack!

Uhh... Dude, YOUR the n00b around here... saying sharks can attack you in VC, THEY CAN'T! And You CANNOT swim in GTAVC, only in GTAVCS you can... jeez O.. and you were bumping into a 1 month topic.

oh dude n00b

it cant attack you !!!!

TM is right but not only that, you are completely new to this forum.

dude. this shark is ALL over the place. i see it ALL the time. its not that rare, not that scary. it duznt do anything to u. its simply there for decoration. it MITE be that mechanical shark that tommy didnt want in the movie but i doubt it. its there for decoration. just like all the other fish. the turtles arent rare! there everywhere. and dont forget all those schools of fish. theres alot more scary things in the vice waters. i found a guy in his swimtrunks, under water, at the base of a rock, with cement shoes on, DEAD. and other things like sunken ships and cars. and smaller boats. there r also dolfins! y r u afraid of doing something in a vidiogame?

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/index.php?...=162141&p=1

a poll with 16 pages about everything in the vice waters. it has lots of awesome pics

it even explains on how to get under water without drowning. but the guy hoo rote it is a dumbass and has a stupid sence of humor. dont bother reading text. just pics

I dont think that its de mechanical shark, I've seen it a lot thru de sniper, and its definitely NOT rare

my friend and i both got wasted by the shark i was doing a stunt and i fell in the water and i got wasted when the shark got me

my friend later dove in the water(like an idiot)to see the shark and he got wasted by it lol

• 3 weeks later...