SHARK!

Strike9

i sware by my own life that i saw a shark on gtavc just about a minuter before i posted this

i was at washington beach i used the car on water cheat and started to drive a rancher into the water then right in front of me a shark was swimming about ten feet from the shore.i didn't go out to seee what it would do cause it probly would scare me so bad i'd wet my pants :lolbounce:

realy i'm serious this wasn't a dream

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude. this shark is ALL over the place. i see it ALL the time. its not that rare, not that scary. it duznt do anything to u. its simply there for decoration. it MITE be that mechanical shark that tommy didnt want in the movie but i doubt it. its there for decoration. just like all the other fish. the turtles arent rare! there everywhere. and dont forget all those schools of fish. theres alot more scary things in the vice waters. i found a guy in his swimtrunks, under water, at the base of a rock, with cement shoes on, DEAD. and other things like sunken ships and cars. and smaller boats. there r also dolfins! y r u afraid of doing something in a vidiogame?

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/index.php?...ad&t=162141&p=1

a poll with 16 pages about everything in the vice waters. it has lots of awesome pics

it even explains on how to get under water without drowning. but the guy hoo rote it is a dumbass and has a stupid sence of humor. dont bother reading text. just pics

Edited by evabin2libertycity?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
dude. this shark is ALL over the place. i see it ALL the time. its not that rare, not that scary. it duznt do anything to u. its simply there for decoration. it MITE be that mechanical shark that tommy didnt want in the movie but i doubt it. its there for decoration. just like all the other fish. the turtles arent rare! there everywhere. and dont forget all those schools of fish. theres alot more scary things in the vice waters. i found a guy in his swimtrunks, under water, at the base of a rock, with cement shoes on, DEAD. and other things like sunken ships and cars. and smaller boats. there r also dolfins! y r u afraid of doing something in a vidiogame?

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/index.php?...=162141&p=1

a poll with 16 pages about everything in the vice waters. it has lots of awesome pics

it even explains on how to get under water without drowning. but the guy hoo rote it is a dumbass and has a stupid sence of humor. dont bother reading text. just pics

I dont think that its de mechanical shark, I've seen it a lot thru de sniper, and its definitely NOT rare

to be frank i've seen loads of'em near vercetti mansion, when i was boating. but iwhen i was swimming on san fierro, i seea jellyfish under the water and i got stung, forreal! but i have not seen a condom stuck to cj's face (he said there was condom on santa maria waters, i actually searched it, and frankly i found nothing)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i sware by my own life that i saw a shark on gtavc just about a minuter before i posted this

i was at washington beach i used the car on water cheat and started to drive a rancher into the water then right in front of me a shark was swimming about ten feet from the shore.i didn't go out to seee what it would do cause it probly would scare me so bad i'd wet my pants :lolbounce:

realy i'm serious this wasn't a dream

Common now.

Sharks are not a new thing in.

Sharks,Turtules asn Jelly fish are common creatures seen when you are wandering in boat.

But i noticed the are Kinda Empty.

Means you cant touch then and you pass through them. :)

• 1 month later...