Mission Impossible

Pandora

on the ps2 version there where a few levels that got me stuck, firstly the one where you had to take guns from a train in los santos, rather early in the game. The next one i had problems with, i to this day have still not completed is the shooting the small heli's from the toy store roof, and finally the end mission, man thats LOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNGGGGG if it where shorter it would be 10 times easier, but it aint, so..... erm..... i done it anyway :P

Yeah, with cheats it's kinda easy. Now I'm going for 1 without cheats and it's quit f**ked up. :pissedred: . Can't even drive a car without blowing it up. Yesterday I came at Lv butt exedantly delited my save game :bashhead: My last back-up was the last mission of Ls. And now I'm at that Catalina again. :erm::(

I think the mission imposible for you is posting a thread in the right section. can somebody move to where it should be.

The hardest mission I did was when you had to drive alongside the train while big smoke was shooting at the gang members on top. It wook me ages to do that (well big smoke) The second time I was completeing the game i drove over a bump and landed on the train then got off the sanchez and shot them myself.

The Cesar Vialpando mission's one of the easiest on the game! Just needs some timing...

The most difficult of them all, you know which one it is? It's the semi-last mission from Zero. The one in which you have to kill all the delivery guys. You know? That's the hardest of them all!

It really pisses me off everytime I play it, although I always beat it. You have to be exact! One little miss, one little turn, and your fuel is out, which means arriverdici! Truly made me angry one day the first time I played it, when I killed all of the bastards and then had to land on the roof. When I was at a 10-frolicking-meter distance, my fuel was out!! Can u believe that?!

Edited by Maggotkill

• 4 weeks later...
Hey Ghost srry about that, ?sow? it not know how to change it :nope:

And for that lowrider stuff. That timeline was not stedy on my pc. It would mis out pieces. Does any1 know wy?

WORNG SIDE OF THE TRACKS IS IMPOSSIBLE I AM ABOUT TO THOW MY PS2 OUT THE WINDOW BIT I REALLY WONT

I have more problems with my s-a, I have some pics on this one . And my pc stats.

I had difficulty with my first time on the wrong side of the tracks. If you don't mind using cheats, then get a rocket lancher, infinite health and a jet pack ( to get on the train). For the pc you can change the handling of the weapons.

And another Mission that I had great difficulty with was leaning how to fly. It took me about 30 try's or something :weird:

WORNG SIDE OF THE TRACKS IS IMPOSSIBLE I AM ABOUT TO THOW MY PS2 OUT THE WINDOW BIT I REALLY WONT

i'm only 30%, and so far wrong side of the tracks took me more tries than any other mission but i can do it now with 1 try. See what you need to do is drive so the train is slightly ahead of you and stay to the far right so Big Smoke has a clear shot at the Vagos. If your right up against the train (side by side) he has no clear shot.

i took a screen shot of where your bike is best positioned. As long as you can stay on this shoulder the 2nd train will drive past you and you won't have to take the high road.

448fc87e6fc29.jpg

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I found driving school harder for some reason as that was the very last thing I did, but then again as you could go forward with the game without it so when I got stuck and just ignored it and carried on with the game.

Also I got stuck on Doberman when I first did that, I went round killing loads of Ballas on this motorbike, I couldnt figure out why after two hours I still hadnt passed it. Until I relaised you had to be on foot. So that wasnt because the game was hard but because I was stupid.