Unwanted GTA IV Features

what i didnt like is ever since vice city the "safe houses" were actually houses. in gta3 the safe houses were safe and kinda hidden. isnt that what a "safe house" should be like?

The Shoreside Vale safehouse in GTA III was in no way hidden. Really, you're making the word safehouse sound more literal than it should be. It's just a way to get away from cops if you have a wanted level if that safehouse is enterable and all that.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me I kind of liked the girlfriend thing. Was'nt that good but it was ok. I think they should put it in GTA IV, just on a much improved scale. Plus they said the game was gonna be alot about making realationships. So I think it should be there just with ALOT more depth to it. I think they can do it. Plus I think I heard it was a confirmed feature anyways.

Edited by fatalgamer

Me I kind of liked the girlfriend thing. Was'nt that good but it was ok. I think they should put it in GTA IV, just on a much improved scale. Plus they said the game was gonna be alot about making realationships. So I think it should be there just with ALOT more depth to it. I think they can do it. Plus I think I heard it was a confirmed feature anyways.

I liked it also, it was just too time consuming and the rewards you unlocked weren't really worth it. What you can unlock with girlfriends in IV I'm hoping are alot better.

I also hope they don't include shark attacks, I hate that. How often do shark attacks actually happen anyways? :erm:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I dont want guns to just appear in your hand and I dont want to pull a rocket launcher out of my pocket. HAHAHA, I just got it! It's a pocket rocket! HAHAHAHA!!!!

I do want the girlfriend feature to return. Pluss it's been confirmed. It's going to be way better this time around, besides the whole game is gonna be based heavily around relationship. It would'nt make much since to not have a girlfriend in a game where relationship are everything.

Edited by fatalgamer