Unwanted GTA IV Features

why the hell they gonn remove gangs?

and turfwars??

W out gangs its not that thrilling anymore

He was talking about gang "wars". They're stupid, tedious, and I will rip apart the next game that has enemy gangs attacking your shit. I don't want to be in the middle of a decent road trip across the state when all of the sudden, that friggin' meessage comes up saying, "Your territory is under attack". That's bull, and I want it to stop. We've already had this crap in SA, VCS, hell, even Saint's Row. Turf wars, especially ones you have to defend every five seconds, suck. Ass.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why the hell they gonn remove gangs?

and turfwars??

W out gangs its not that thrilling anymore

He was talking about gang "wars". They're stupid, tedious, and I will rip apart the next game that has enemy gangs attacking your shit. I don't want to be in the middle of a decent road trip across the state when all of the sudden, that friggin' meessage comes up saying, "Your territory is under attack". That's bull, and I want it to stop. We've already had this crap in SA, VCS, hell, even Saint's Row. Turf wars, especially ones you have to defend every five seconds, suck. Ass.

lol that sounds f***tarded. Maybe it should be like, your gang members shold take care of it. Or maybe build a wall (?) around it to protect it?

No. Apparently, car manufactuers seem to not want their cars being used for running down pedestrians, smashing into other motorists, and being blown up. They've never heard the phrase, "Any publicity is good publicity." And please don't double-post. I'm not being an ass, it's just that you MIGHT get a bad rep around here. (Like that matters.)

No. Apparently, car manufactuers seem to not want their cars being used for running down pedestrians, smashing into other motorists, and being blown up. They've never heard the phrase, "Any publicity is good publicity." And please don't double-post. I'm not being an ass, it's just that you MIGHT get a bad rep around here. (Like that matters.)

Exactly what you're not doin :D