New Glitch Discovered!

After playing on the classic GTA 3, I noticed something very unusual.

One of the billboards in GTA 3 near the multistory carpark in Staunton has a weird glitch.

If you look at the billboard named GASOLINE, then walk away from it, past the car park down the little road to get to the boats, you will notice that the sign changes to PETROL as you move away.

Note: This was tried on the XBOX version, but you may find that it works on the PS2 version as well.

I will explain it in a little more detail as to where to find it:

Go to the multistory car park in Staunton, and on the opposite of it there is an orange coloured path going through the middle of a light brown building, near there is the GASOLINE billboard on the corner of the building. Walk away from it, and when you are far enough, it should change to say PETROL!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
After playing on the classic GTA 3, I noticed something very unusual.

One of the billboards in GTA 3 near the multistory carpark in Staunton has a weird glitch.

If you look at the billboard named GASOLINE, then walk away from it, past the car park down the little road to get to the boats, you will notice that the sign changes to PETROL as you move away.

Note: This was tried on the XBOX version, but you may find that it works on the PS2 version as well.

I will explain it in a little more detail as to where to find it:

Go to the multistory car park in Staunton, and on the opposite of it there is an orange coloured path going through the middle of a light brown building, near there is the GASOLINE billboard on the corner of the building. Walk away from it, and when you are far enough, it should change to say PETROL!

can you get a screen shot for it cuz i don't believe you... :mellow: