New Character or Old Character?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I think that Rockstar should do at least one GTA with a Hispanic character, whether it be a next-gen GTA or one of the PSP versions, as we've had (in the 3D versions) a white guy ('Claude'), an Italian-American Mafioso (Tommy Vercetti) and a black guy (CJ), so I think they should do a Hispanic guy.

However, my idea of choosing your gender, ehtnicity and standard appearance stands as far as the next-gen version's concerned.

well this is a retarted thread. When Rockstar said "All New" they meant Everything will be new. like as in nothing that was old will be included! Example: Tommy Vercetti = Not "All New"

• 4 weeks later...

Possible a Colombian, Russian, or French. These were all involved in indirect ways. Russians in San Andreas to get the docks also in which Forelli's made another seen in. French in Vice City which we might hear more about in VCS. And Columbians in Liberty City and Vice City. Both Leone's and Forelli's have been beaten badly. Vercetti's=Forelli,

Cipriani's=Leone, Claude/Yakuza, CJ/Triads. Who takes all. Vercetti could have deal with Columbians still. Maybe CJ's Mexican friend helping Columbians. Or all main characters agaisnt one particular for peace. It's all new but maybe has some old ties. Claude and CJ=Yakuza and Triads. Deals might be made/ friendship also might be made between Cipriani and Vercetti since Vercetti back in the 80's killed Forelli

and seems to be on own grounds. VCS might determine it.

how about somone that was special in a past game like cortez or sonny forelli or somone like that that you meet in the game. what would be relaly cool would be to have toreno as a character from in the past like in '89 b4 he met carl in '93 when hes frends with carl, '95 when he meets tommy vercetty, '98 when he meets claude (make him look more like the guy from gta2's cutsenes not the one in the game) and then in like 2000-2010 when he meets a new man(maybe the player for GTA5 or therabouts.

Personally, I think that Rockstar should do at least one GTA with a Hispanic character, whether it be a next-gen GTA or one of the PSP versions, as we've had (in the 3D versions) a white guy ('Claude'), an Italian-American Mafioso (Tommy Vercetti) and a black guy (CJ), so I think they should do a Hispanic guy.

However, my idea of choosing your gender, ehtnicity and standard appearance stands as far as the next-gen version's concerned.

:coolthumbup: Yeah a Hispanic Character would be cool, i agree with that 'cause i'm hispanic and i like that idea, and what if the GTA4 main Character Is the Cesar cousin? that would be great Man!!!! :bleh::D:whistle:

post-4034-1151367615.jpg

Edited by Alex2247

and what if the GTA4 main Character Is the Cesar cousin? that would be great Man!!!! :bleh::D:whistle:

well if it is, its gotta be b4 gta3 cuz claud kills her. man she's phsyco. she killed ALMOST every one of her boyfrends. cj was lucky to get away without that crowbar up his ass and claud was just 2 strong. he shot her down while she wuz in a heli. -_-